Game Crash with ~ 500Mb of RAM

Hi,i have a problem with crashing,i was playing the game normally and at the same time tracking my RAM usage in the Debug menu=>Performance,and it says that i am using 472 Mb of RAM,and after i switched scenes(going to the VAB)then the game crashed!!

Here is the mod list:

-Active texture management aggressive.

-MechJeb

-Remote Tech

-TAC life support

Laptop specs:

-2GB of ram

-windows 7 32Bit

-128Mb of VRAM

and i am playing KSP in low settings.

My question is why KSP just using 500Mb of Ram instead 2GB or at least 1.2GB?

Edited by THE01X
Mistakes

Hi THE01X, please see the support stickies and provide your game logs as without those we haven't the foggiest idea what when wrong :)
I don't know how to upload a text file,still new to the forum.

Ahh okay, there's a few stickied support threads with info, but really what we need are your KSP.log from the game folder, output_log from KSPData and dxdiag log.

You can put the contents of these on hastebin.com, pastebin.com, or upload them to dropbox, mega, mediafire or similar sites.

Then post the URLs here, if you need to post images you can use imgur.com

The first one says that your intel graphics uses at least 500MB of your RAM and the second one says that your whole system used 96% of its RAM before it couldn't allocate any more to the game. So that performance thingy only told you how much your graphics was using.

Or stick more ram in the laptop. KSP needs at least 4GB according to the minimum system requirements, but that leaves pretty much nothing for background processes and the OS. I recommend 8GB or more of system RAM if you don't want to have to close your browser/everything else when playing. That needs a 64-bit OS, though the game will still be 32-bit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.