How to Encounter a UFO

Rdivine

Hey guys!

This thread is dedicated to all KSP players who encountered UFOs in real life. If you did encounter one, please share the photos with us below!

So I've been attempting to spot UFOs in the night sky over the past few days. I live in a city area and can barely view any stars, which is why I usually hunt for UFOs at around 1 in the morning. My chances aren't very high because there had been 0 UFO Flaps in my region.

I have a general idea of the shapes and sizes of UFOs, but the closest thing i ever came to was a plane.

Are there any tips and tricks on how to spot/attract a UFO? Please help me out!

Edited by Rdivine

I was raised in the 60's in the country right close to 4 AFB so I've seen lots of UFO's. The news cast always called them weather balloons, like yeah, right.

Seen lots of Aliens also, when you stop on certain streets they run up to your car, through their chests on the the glass window panes and say "me,me,me,me-hire me" in a broken english.

Theres also the Marfa lights, and we've seen are fair share of gas air explosions from space what-nots.

Though I don't think this is the kind of UFO and Aliens you are looking for?

I live in a big city, the sky glows orange at night, and the only time we see stars is when there are black-outs on very cold nights with low humidity. If any UFOs want to be seen in my area they will have to stand in line behind all the other aliens and wait for a local news truck to drive by and do a report on all the aliens hanging around on street corners and at Home-Depot's.

I was raised in the 60's in the country right close to 4 AFB so I've seen lots of UFO's. The news cast always called them weather balloons, like yeah, right.

Seen lots of Aliens also, when you stop on certain streets they run up to your car, through their chests on the the glass window panes and say "me,me,me,me-hire me" in a broken english.

Theres also the Marfa lights, and we've seen are fair share of gas air explosions from space what-nots.

I live in a big city, the sky glows orange at night, and the only time we see stars is when there are black-outs on very cold nights with low humidity. If any UFOs want to be seen in my area they will have to stand in line behind all the other aliens and wait for a local news truck to drive by and do a report on all the aliens hanging around on street corners and at Home-Depot's.

Ah, thanks for sharing with us your experience.

How did the alien with broken english look like? There are multiple species of aliens on Earth, and i'm assuming its not the greys.

The UFOs i'm hunting for are specifically black triangle UFO's, similar to the phoenix lights. It is strikingly similar to the X-47b drone, except that it only has 3 lights.

It has been known that "andromedans" pilot the triangle craft, and the greys/plejarens pilot the saucer craft. It may sound like bullsh!t but that's what most sources claim.

How did the alien with broken english look like? There are multiple species of aliens on Earth, and i'm assuming its not the greys.

The UFOs i'm hunting for are specifically black triangle UFO's, similar to the phoenix lights. It is strikingly similar to the X-47b drone, except that it only has 3 lights.

It has been known that "andromedans" pilot the triangle craft, and the greys/plejarens pilot the saucer craft. It may sound like bullsh!t but that's what most sources claim.

I am becoming thoroughly convinced you're trolling, now.

I've seen a few. I live in a somewhat rural area with a AFB a few hours away. Also a large forest behind my house. low pop area. Perfect testing area ;)

I've seen a few lights dancing around in somewhat impossible maneuvers.

And some spooky stuff happens in my forest.

If we are to believe "most sources":

- Become a person with zero credibility (get drunk, take drugs, have mental problems, be a child under 10)

- Drive through the desert in pickup truck playing country music and drinking beer

- Alternatively, be all alone on an isolated farm in the middle of nowhere

- Be American (UFOs are only interested in the USA)

- Don't have a cell phone or recording device

Edited by Nibb31

I saw one on a cold clear night while walking on the beach. It was a single red light moving in a straight line across the sky, making no noise at all. A white one slowly appeared behind it, and the red one disappeared (pretty sure the object was long and circular and the red light was at the front and the white one was at the back and became visible as it "flew" over). It continued on until it was out of sight. I've seen the ISS before, and it wasn't that :P.

I don't remember any others.

XZJxeN1.gif

Yeah, can we move this stuff somewhere else please? Stuff with zero credibility and nothing scientific whatsoever doesn't belong in the science labs.

Just remember everybody, just because you can't identify something doesn't mean that it's aliens. If you actually see aliens, then you get to tell everybody that you've seen aliens. You don't get to tell everybody that you've seen aliens just because you saw a thing in the sky that you can't tell what it is.

How did the alien with broken english look like?

Alien(s) look sort of like the people who once occupied this land (In a time before guns, small pox, measles, iron and cruxes), hmm come to think of it maybe we are the aliens. In that case I see aliens all the time! What are we looking for, again? (If you haven't guess yet I'm satirizing your proposition)

Hmm, UFO's - If I were a UFO do you think I would specifically fly around with big flashy lights but then disappear whenever someone wants to photograph me. I think if I was one of these shy aliens I would do my surface surveys up close using thermal-cameras to detect the pesky sentients before I landed, doing spot surveys and of course finding a safe place (such as mid pacific) to flash back into space. Since we have drones that can detect thermal signatures from 2 miles away, and I hear that there are satellites that can detect the thermal signatures of land mines buried underground, seems to be that an interstellar species would be clever enough to avoid multicolor lights hovering around AFB, unless they wanted to be detected, in this case why be so shy, unless this is part of their mating ritual.

Alien(s) look sort of like the people who once occupied this land (In a time before guns, small pox, measles, iron and cruxes), hmm come to think of it maybe we are the aliens. In that case I see aliens all the time! What are we looking for, again? (If you haven't guess yet I'm satirizing your proposition)

Hmm, UFO's - If I were a UFO do you think I would specifically fly around with big flashy lights but then disappear whenever someone wants to photograph me. I think if I was one of these shy aliens I would do my surface surveys up close using thermal-cameras to detect the pesky sentients before I landed, doing spot surveys and of course finding a safe place (such as mid pacific) to flash back into space. Since we have drones that can detect thermal signatures from 2 miles away, and I hear that there are satellites that can detect the thermal signatures of land mines buried underground, seems to be that an interstellar species would be clever enough to avoid multicolor lights hovering around AFB, unless they wanted to be detected, in this case why be so shy, unless this is part of their mating ritual.

Exactly... and with the millions of cellphone cameras out there and no high quality pictures of them? (or bigfoot, nessie, and all the others)

Everybody can see UFO's. It's actually really simple to see them, I've seen a lot in my short life. Of course, I never used some of the electronic DIY gadgets that we have today that can help a lot. What you want to do is you need to look up at the sky at night, when it's totally clear. Of course, before this you want to prepare your video camera, and a tip is that the lower the resolution, the higher the chance you'll see a UFO. Now, you just watch, and you repeat until you find a UFO. Of course, you'll want to walk around, especially on a road, as aliens and UFO's are interested in these patterns. If you look long enough, especially on Interstate highways, then you're sure to find one, if not tens or hundreds of UFO's. Now, a great way to see if you have a UFO is if the object is very big, looks heavy, and has two or four very bright lights surrounded by a lot of orange ones, with some red ones turning on randomly, occasionally, and for short, 2-10 second intervals. Also, you don't want to give up, as UFO's pass by every day and night, and it may be fruitful to look for them in the daytime too now that I'm thinking about it. If you can't then that's alright, there are still plenty of UFO's at night. Another defining characteristic of UFOs is that they all have radios and they speak in codes with the number "10" in them. They can also sound like anything, and some of the speak in broken English and even in other languages. Now, if you've followed all the steps, and especially looked straight up while on a road at night, then you're almost guaranteed to find a Unionized Freightliner Operator, but most people know them as Union Truck Drivers. Although, the UFO will most likely find and hit you, but that's a given in the world of UFO hunting. You may also be tempted to find a Universally-slow Filesystem Operator, but you can find a load of them at any government office, and they are not real UFO's anyway.

Edited by Flymetothemun

I get it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.