[1.8.1] ETT - Engineering Tech Tree - May 4, 2020

Probus

1 hour ago, nixeagle said:

It's manufactured by umbra space industries, mass 8.8t. Name is Alcubierre Drive (2.5m). There is also a Alcubierre drive (0.625m) in the same Experimental Science node.

It is definitely not at the end of the tech tree here. http://i.imgur.com/oAAWCkZ.png

Below is the copy pasted config for the experimental Science node. I'm not seeing it under an obvious name, but it is clearly there. 

Reveal hidden contents

RDNode
    {
        id = experimentalScience
        nodepart = experimentalScience
        title = Experimental Science
        description = Explore novel fields of science that we didn't even know were there_
        cost = 95
        pos = -1950,1850,-7
        icon = RDicon_science-experimental
        anyParent = False
        hideEmpty = False
        hideIfNoBranchParts = False
        scale = 0.6
        Parent
        {
            parentID = engineering101
            lineFrom = LEFT
            lineTo = RIGHT
        }
        Unlocks
        {
            part = AccelerometerFGA
            part = dmRoverMat
            part = dmSeismicPod
            part = dmSeismicHammer
            part = dmUSImagingPlatform
            part = sensorAccelerometer
            part = StnSciExperiment1
            part = StnSciExperiment2
            part = KA_SolarCollector
            part = MKS_Antenna
            part = MKS_ScanOMatic
            part = dmImagingPlatform
            part = NH_Sci2
            part = Telescope
            part = hc_scicam
            part = ca_accelerometer
            part = SEP_PSE
            part = SEP_CCIG
            part = SEP_LRRR
        }
    }

Looks like I need to add that to the end game.

2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

it doesn't work (the temp fix)

I was trying to get this to work yesterday as well, I ended up removing HETTN and manually cleaning out nodes I wasn't using in the ETT cfg. Then I realized I would want an update of the mod and was likely to add more mods that would use parts I had culled out...

I edited the 'Eng Tech Tree.cfg' in Notepad++ and just did a replace all of 'hideempty = false' with 'hideempty = true' and that accomplished what I want, getting rid of about 40 empty nodes. I think the issue with HETTN might be due to patches from other mods, looking through some I saw some CTT patches that didn't include Unlocks{}. Just a guess though...

@Probus Just a heads up that the 'Nuclear 1_25' node has its title and description swapped.

2 hours ago, Tynrael said:

I was trying to get this to work yesterday as well, I ended up removing HETTN and manually cleaning out nodes I wasn't using in the ETT cfg. Then I realized I would want an update of the mod and was likely to add more mods that would use parts I had culled out...

I edited the 'Eng Tech Tree.cfg' in Notepad++ and just did a replace all of 'hideempty = false' with 'hideempty = true' and that accomplished what I want, getting rid of about 40 empty nodes. I think the issue with HETTN might be due to patches from other mods, looking through some I saw some CTT patches that didn't include Unlocks{}. Just a guess though...

@Probus Just a heads up that the 'Nuclear 1_25' node has its title and description swapped.

I fixed any problems with missing Unlocks{} nodes, but you might have had duplicate nodes. My mod uses the MM TechTree file now, so for example KWRocketry and ETT both have a node called "experimentalRocketry". My mod sees the duplicate node and craps out on purpose. I should probably flash a message on screen to show the error more clearly in the future.

The good part about using the MM TechTree file is that you can edit it with normal MM patches as much as you want:wink:

You can check for an error message in the ALT+F12 menu in orange that should show when you have duplicate nodes. It's easiest to find when you first resume your game, and with Extra Debug Logging off (if it's on, it outputs A LOT of extra debug messages).

11 hours ago, ev0 said:

I fixed any problems with missing Unlocks{} nodes, but you might have had duplicate nodes. My mod uses the MM TechTree file now, so for example KWRocketry and ETT both have a node called "experimentalRocketry". My mod sees the duplicate node and craps out on purpose. I should probably flash a message on screen to show the error more clearly in the future.

This!  Definitely needed, and maybe some way to decide which of the dups to keep and use.

2 hours ago, Rocket88 said:

Any suggestions for setting science percent slider if useing ETT and dmagics Orbital Science?

I tried 20%, but it makes it a horrible grind. I'm using 30% right now and it feels "ok". You really don't get started on the higher nodes until you land on the mun which feels appropriate to me.

It really depends on how much you want to grind through science at ksc. With 20% it's really hard to get enough science to both land on the mun and get more science generating items.

5 hours ago, Rocket88 said:

Any suggestions for setting science percent slider if useing ETT and dmagics Orbital Science?

I've tried to make it follow the settings in the game. "hard" can be hard and quite unforgiving. I caveat that by saying I don't farm science around the KSC

I am working on an integration of Vanguards EVA Parachutes & Ejection Seats. This mod contribute two parts to the techtree, both of them are getting placed correctly in ETT Tree according zu their part files. But they are not part of this ETT Tree file delivered by ETT. 

(1) Why do parts from the other cfg files delivered by ETT appear in "EngTechTree.cfg" and "ETT_HL Airships.cfg"?

(2) Would it be enough to alter "TechRequired =" in my part files, that I want to change or write my own spacific files that only affects "TechRequired =" of my desired parts?

@Probus

Have you notice yet CTT has added a new technode?

RDNode
	{
		id = exoticSolarTech
		title = Exotic Solar Technology
		description = It folds, it bends, it's cheap, you can put it ANYWHERE!
		cost = 1500
		hideEmpty = False
		nodeName = ct_exoticSolarTech
		anyToUnlock = False
		icon = RDicon_electrics-large
		pos = -736,440,-1
		scale = 0.6
		Parent
		{
			parentID = cuttingEdgeSolarTech
			lineFrom = RIGHT
			lineTo = LEFT
		}
	}

KSPI-E will make use of it next release.

So I had to reinstall.... downloaded the zip from the KSP homepage. Got CKAN and imported my .ckan file. After the mods installed I was able to successfully get to the opening menu, but not start new game. I would become unresponsive until I had to end the task.  So I painstakingly went one by one and installed each mod alphabetically, started the game and made sure I could start a new sandbox and career. I have narrowed my issue to the ETT :(  I cannot start a game with it installed

16 hours ago, zanie420 said:

So I had to reinstall.... downloaded the zip from the KSP homepage. Got CKAN and imported my .ckan file. After the mods installed I was able to successfully get to the opening menu, but not start new game. I would become unresponsive until I had to end the task.  So I painstakingly went one by one and installed each mod alphabetically, started the game and made sure I could start a new sandbox and career. I have narrowed my issue to the ETT :(  I cannot start a game with it installed

Send your output_log.txt in the KSP(_x64_)Data folder.

Well, I just installed it again, started a new career called ETT and it works now. It must have been a conflict with another mod? I swear I had it isolated, I apologize. Has the tree changed? Maybe I added mods and thus new nodes, but I have lines on top of lines! Looks like a spiderweb.

HPtTpn1.png

12 hours ago, zanie420 said:

Well, I just installed it again, started a new career called ETT and it works now. It must have been a conflict with another mod? I swear I had it isolated, I apologize. Has the tree changed? Maybe I added mods and thus new nodes, but I have lines on top of lines! Looks like a spiderweb.

It shouldn't look like that, but no one can really help you without the output_log.txt file. And a list of your installed mods at the time, please.

Edited by ev0

Thanks for responding @ev0

I wasn't sure how to add the text files, and didn't want to post the entire output in this post. So I hope links to my google drive are ok....

Mods list:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8elKyUaZnFfS0ZJSUxxTGp4LUU

Output_log.txt

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8elKyUaZnFfQlpzNnQ1by1IZjQ

edit: maybe drive is having issues? I logged out and tried to test the links and they don't resolve. It there another suggestion for sharing the output_log.txt. It's too big for pastebin

edit2: must just be me, had some user in IRC successfully try the links and they work.... weird

Edited by zanie420

1 hour ago, zanie420 said:

@ev0, I uninstalled HETTN and now my tree looks normal

Heh, actually HETTN is my mod and I thought it might be the source of your problem:wink: When you resumed your game from the start menu, did you see a message in orange that said you have duplicate nodes? It looks like the picture below. I looked at your logs and you have a bunch of duplicate nodes, so it looks like you have both the ETT and CommunityTechTree installed. If you still would like to hide the empty nodes, delete the CommunityTechTree folder and reinstall my mod.

Also, a screenshot of your mod folder might be better than the list you pasted from the logs, since some mods only use MM patches and wouldn't show up in the logs.

WOjVFvO.png?1

1 minute ago, ev0 said:

Heh, actually HETTN is my mod and I thought it might be the source of your problem:wink: When you resumed your game from the start menu, did you see a message in orange that said you have duplicate nodes? It looks like the picture below. I looked at your logs and you have a bunch of duplicate nodes, so it looks like you have both the ETT and CommunityTechTree installed. If you still would like to hide the empty nodes, delete the CommunityTechTree folder and reinstall my mod.

Also, a screenshot of your mod folder might be better than the list you pasted from the logs, since some mods only use MM patches and wouldn't show up in the logs.

WOjVFvO.png?1

Indeed I did see the aforementioned orange script and that is what prompted me to uninstall HETTN to see the effect.

I thought you, @Probus, and @FreeThinkerhad recently figured out how to make your mods play nicely together :) It is highly likely that I misunderstood :/ . KSPI-E is dependent on CTT, while I don't think that ETT has to have it. @Nertea recently updated CTT, if that make a difference.

4 minutes ago, zanie420 said:

Indeed I did see the aforementioned orange script and that is what prompted me to uninstall HETTN to see the effect.

I thought you, @Probus, and @FreeThinkerhad recently figured out how to make your mods play nicely together :) It is highly likely that I misunderstood :/ . KSPI-E is dependent on CTT, while I don't think that ETT has to have it. @Nertea recently updated CTT, if that make a difference.

Yep, for the vanilla KSPI-E experience it does need the CTT, but you can install the vanilla ETT to overwrite that dependence.

BUT, if you would like to use my mod in addition to the ETT then you would actually need to delete the CTT.

Modded KSP would usually use the ModuleManager.TechTree file to load the tech tree, but the ETT uses a plugin called "YongeTech_TechTreesPlugin" to load a different tree from a different file. But if you use my mod, I have to force the ETT to go back to using the ModuleManager.TechTree file. That's why you're seeing the spider-y tech tree, since the ETT actually includes every node from the CTT (but with very different values for cost, position, Parents, etc.), so you'll see a lot a duplicates. If you delete the CTT, the problem should disappear.

It's super confusing, but I haven't figured out the best way get duplicate nodes to work together besides informing the player to find and remove them:confused:

Howdy. How do you play career mode with ETT? Are the mission control missions no longer a viable avenue for kerbucks? How do you afford parts from technology unlocks?

I'm new to Kerbal; first game was vanilla through all 90-point research techs. (Un-)fortunately I'm a bit of a modaholic and immediately scrapped that game for a more-better experience. :D I'm attempting to use these plus some audio/visual mods via `ckan`. 

- CLLS 1.2
- CommunityResourcePack 0.6.4.0
- CommunityTechTree 1:3.0.3
- DMagicOrbitalScience 1.3.7
- ETT 2:v20161222
- InterstellarFuelSwitch 2.3.2
- InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 2.3.2
- KerbalEngineerRedux 1.1.2.8
- KSPInterstellarExtended 1.11.14
- ModuleManager 2.7.5
- SCANsat v16.11
- TakeCommandContinued 1.4.5
- TweakScale v2.3.3
- UniversalStorage 1.2.2.0
- YongeTechTreesPlugin-Revived v20161222

About the only thing I did special on these installs was install ETT after CTT because of KSPI-E. In addition to my career question above, if there's any problem you see with this list that jumps out at you, I would appreciate a heads up.

Thanks.

I've come back to KSP after taking a while off to let all the dust settle from all the updates.  I started a new game with ETT and when I went to the r&d screen the tech tree is cluttered and unreadable.  It's as if the display is compressed with the lines too close together and overwriting the tech icons.  I remember this happening before and reading somewhere in this thread how to fix it, but I haven't been able to come up with the right search terms to find it.  Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

So, I'm back to KSP and I tried to run the latest versions of ETT and HETTN again. I got the on-screen warning about a duplicate node, but at least the tree would render more or less ok (I haven't checked all the nodes though). In the output log, I found this:

Spoiler

[HETTN] Duplicate tech nodes exists with the following IDs:
   experimentalRocketry
Check your mod files for the duplicate nodes and consider contacting the modder(s) to resolve issue. This is for the default ModuleManager tree, not the new HETTN tree with hidden empty nodes. The duplicate nodes are not added to the new tree, but may have modified node position, cost, Parent links, etc.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

So I gather some other mods add the experimentalRocketry node, which causes the issue. Any ideas what it was and how to resolve it? Here is the list of the mods I use:

Spoiler

[x] Science! (xScience v5.4)
Action Groups Extended (AGExt 2.2)
Alternate Resource Panel (AlternateResourcePanel v2.9.1.0)
B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v1.5.3)
CactEye Optics Community (CactEyeCommunity 1.2.2.11)
Chatterer (Chatterer 0.9.92)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit 1.2.1.0)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 0.6.5.0)
Connected Living Space (ConnectedLivingSpace 1.2.4.1)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator 1.22.2)
Contract Pack: Bases and Stations (ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation 1:3.5.3)
Contract Pack: Field Research (ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch 1.2.0)
Contract Pack: Interplanetary Mountaineer (ContractConfigurator-InterplanetaryMountaineer 1.1)
Contract Pack: Kerbal Academy (ContractConfigurator-KerbalAcademy 1.1.6)
Contract Pack: Rover Missions (ContractConfigurator-RoverMissionsRedux 0.1.7)
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus (ContractConfigurator-Tourism 1.5.2)
Contract Pack: Unmanned Contracts (ContractConfigurator-UnmannedContracts 0.3.27)
DeepFreeze Continued... (DeepFreeze V0.23.2.0)
Distant Object Enhancement (DistantObject v1.8.1)
Distant Object Enhancement default config (DistantObject-default v1.8.1)
DMagic Orbital Science (DMagicOrbitalScience 1.3.8)
Docking Port Alignment Indicator (DockingPortAlignmentIndicator 6.5.2)
Engine Lighting (EngineLighting 1.5)
Engineering Tech Tree (ETT 2:v20161222)
Environmental Visual Enhancements (EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 2:EVE-1.2-2)
EvaFuel (EvaFuel 1.2.3)
Extraplanetary Launchpads (ExtraPlanetaryLaunchpads 5.6.0.0)
Extraplanetary Launchpads - No More Production (ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads-NoMoreProduction 1.0.0)
Final Frontier (FinalFrontier 1.2.7-3080)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.5.1)
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes (HideEmptyTechNodes 0.7.4)
Impact! (Impact v1.5.0)
Interstellar Fuel Switch (InterstellarFuelSwitch 2.3.2)
Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 2.3.2)
Kerbal Alarm Clock (KerbalAlarmClock v3.8.3.0)
Kerbal Attachment System (KAS 0.6.2.0)
Kerbal Engineer Redux (KerbalEngineerRedux 1.1.2.8)
Kerbal Inventory System (KIS 1.4.0.0)
Kerbal Inventory System - No Fun (KerbalInventorySystemNoFun v0.1.2)
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement (KerbalJointReinforcement v3.3.1)
Konstruction (Konstruction 0.1.9.0)
kOS: Scriptable Autopilot System (kOS 1.0.3)
KRASH - Kerbal Ramification Artifical Simulation Hub (simulation mod for KSP) (KRASH 0.5.22.1)
KSP AVC (KSP-AVC 1.1.6.2)
KSP Craft Organizer (VAB/SPH tags + craft searching) (KspCraftOrganizer 1.4)
KSP Interstellar Extended (KSPInterstellarExtended 1.11.15)
KW Rocketry Redux (KWRocketryRedux 3.0.24.1)
KW Rocketry Redux - Instant Power Response Configs (KWRocketryRedux-InstantPwr 3.0.24.1)
MagiCore (MagiCore 1.1.3)
ModularFlightIntegrator (ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.3.0)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 2.7.5)
Navball Docking Alignment Indicator CE-2 (NavballDockAlignIndCE 1.0.1.1)
Near Future Electrical (NearFutureElectrical 0.8.2)
Near Future Electrical Core (NearFutureElectrical-Core 0.8.2)
Near Future Electrical Extras: Decaying RTGs Patch (NearFutureElectrical-DecayingRTGs 0.8.2)
Near Future Propulsion (NearFuturePropulsion 0.8.2)
Olympic1's ARP Icons (Olympic1ARPIcons v0.10.12)
PersistentRotation (PersistentRotation 1.8.2)
PlanetShine (PlanetShine 0.2.5.2)
PlanetShine - Default configuration (PlanetShine-Config-Default 0.2.5.2)
Precise Maneuver (PreciseManeuver 2:2.2.2)
RCS Build Aid (RCSBuildAid v0.9.1)
Real Plume (RealPlume 2:v10.5.1)
Real Plume - Stock Configs (RealPlume-StockConfigs v0.11.2)
Reentry Particle Effect (ReentryParticleEffect 1.2a)
REPOSoftTech-Agencies (REPOSoftTech-Agencies V1.4.4.0)
REPOSoftTech-KSP Utils (RSTKSPUtils V0.23.1.0)
RoverScience Revisited (RoverScienceRevisited 2.2.0)
SCANsat (SCANsat v16.11)
scatterer (Scatterer 2:v0.0256)
ShipManifest (ShipManifest 5.1.3.1)
SmokeScreen - Extended FX Plugin (SmokeScreen 2.7.0.0)
SpacetuxSA (SpacetuxSA 0.3.12.1)
SpaceY Heavy Lifters (SpaceY-Lifters 1.15.1)
Stock Visual Enhancements: Scatterer Configs (SVE-Scatterer-Config 2:1.1.4)
Stock Visual Enhancements: Sunflare (SVE-Sunflare 2:1.1.4)
Stock Visual Enhancements-Medium Res (SVE-MediumResolution 2:1.1.4)
Surface Experiment Pack (SurfaceExperimentPack v2.1.3)
TakeCommandContinued (TakeCommandContinued 1.4.5)
TextureReplacer (TextureReplacer v2.5.4)
The Janitor's Closet (JanitorsCloset 0.2.8)
Toolbar (Toolbar 1.7.13)
Transfer Window Planner (TransferWindowPlanner v1.6.0.0)
TriggerAu Flags (TriggerAu-Flags v2.9.1.0)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.3.3)
Universal Storage (UniversalStorage 1.2.2.0)
USI Core (USI-Core 0.3.6.0)
USI Kolonization Systems (MKS/OKS) (UKS 1:0.50.9.0)
USI Life Support (USI-LS 0.5.15.0)
USI Tools (USITools 0.8.8.0)
Waypoint Manager (WaypointManager 2.6.0)
YongeTech Tech Trees Plugin Revived (YongeTechTreesPlugin-Revived v20161222)

I personally suspect KW Rocketry, NearFuture Propulsion, SpaceY HL, and Interstellar.

Edited by garwel

Hey Kerbonauts: I am looking into the ETT and found at least one anomaly.

There is that part SXTNERVAB. It shows up in node nuclearPropulsion but according to ETT.cfg it is supposed to be placed in expNuclearPropulsion. How can this happen?

I checked EngTechTree.cfg for repeating items and found 156 anomalies. As far as I understood, each part should be connected to only one Technode. Am I right?

Found again in line 	 76 	 scienceModule

Found again in line 	 111 	 OPTdropTank

Found again in line 	 193 	 SXTProbeGooo

Found again in line 	 194 	 SXTDepolyRTGII

Found again in line 	 279 	 Corvus_Exterior

Found again in line 	 442 	 KspiMoltenSaltReactor

Found again in line 	 655 	 SXTDLK83EHabitat

Found again in line 	 781 	 SXTISSHabISK30

Found again in line 	 793 	 SXTCrewCabSSP20

Found again in line 	 1313 	 LSmallFuelMod

Found again in line 	 1915 	 SeatHDCommand

Found again in line 	 1970 	 SmallGearBay

Found again in line 	 2233 	 SXTX405

Found again in line 	 2297 	 SXTWaxWing

Found again in line 	 2567 	 KW1mFairingPF

Found again in line 	 2569 	 KW1mFairingPF

Found again in line 	 2570 	 KW1mFairingPF

Found again in line 	 2684 	 NBpylonAero2

Found again in line 	 2744 	 LMkIIAircaftTail

Found again in line 	 2851 	 SXTFuel625m

Found again in line 	 2892 	 SXTlaunchclamp1

Found again in line 	 3224 	 KW2mFairingPF

Found again in line 	 3225 	 KW2mFairingPF

Found again in line 	 3226 	 KW2mFairingPF

Found again in line 	 3527 	 LVT15

Found again in line 	 3672 	 SXTTriangleRightangle

Found again in line 	 3703 	 SEP_girder

Found again in line 	 3745 	 M2X_MantaIntake

Found again in line 	 3762 	 M2X_InlineIntake

Found again in line 	 3807 	 SXTOsualRadHull

Found again in line 	 3808 	 SXTOsualRadHullEnd

Found again in line 	 3810 	 SXTTriHexagon

Found again in line 	 3813 	 SXTPipeGLong

Found again in line 	 4116 	 SXTAirbag

Found again in line 	 4121 	 MKS_LandingLeg

Found again in line 	 4202 	 KW3mFairingPF

Found again in line 	 4240 	 SXTcapsuleshield

Found again in line 	 4243 	 SXTradialFuel

Found again in line 	 4346 	 SXTDepolyRTGI

Found again in line 	 4349 	 KspiMoltenSaltReactor

Found again in line 	 4394 	 HighGainAntenna

Found again in line 	 4459 	 SXT16FuelTank

Found again in line 	 4487 	 SYplate2m1mX0

Found again in line 	 4661 	 solarPanelsuncat1

Found again in line 	 4744 	 RCSBoonExt

Found again in line 	 4758 	 SXTVernier885

Found again in line 	 4766 	 SXTRCSRack

Found again in line 	 4767 	 SXTOMS

Found again in line 	 4968 	 KSCTruckAxleNarrowComplex

Found again in line 	 4970 	 KSCTruckAxleWideComplex

Found again in line 	 5111 	 SXTKOPO4E

Found again in line 	 5157 	 SXTdockingPortVeryLarge

Found again in line 	 5243 	 IR_RotatronScaleable

Found again in line 	 5244 	 IR_Rotatronmk2Scaleable

Found again in line 	 5305 	 SXT32FuelTank

Found again in line 	 5750 	 B9_Engine_SABRE_S_Body

Found again in line 	 5751 	 M2X_Precooler

Found again in line 	 5808 	 L25mSci

Found again in line 	 5810 	 SXTPipeShort

Found again in line 	 5811 	 SXTPipeLong

Found again in line 	 6019 	 investpod

Found again in line 	 6020 	 Maxurpod

Found again in line 	 6021 	 neptuno

Found again in line 	 6022 	 novapod

Found again in line 	 6023 	 sondex2pod

Found again in line 	 6036 	 SXTHECSRanger

Found again in line 	 6041 	 Hedgehog

Found again in line 	 6097 	 LFUELM3

Found again in line 	 6105 	 LSVCM3

Found again in line 	 6106 	 LSmallSvcMod

Found again in line 	 6149 	 AdjustableRailScaleable

Found again in line 	 6150 	 GantryLargeScaleable

Found again in line 	 6151 	 GantryLargeScaleableVariant

Found again in line 	 6152 	 IRPistonScaleable

Found again in line 	 6153 	 TelescopeFullAScaleable

Found again in line 	 6221 	 SXTmk2225degree

Found again in line 	 6229 	 SXTEntenteCordiale

Found again in line 	 6243 	 SXTmk2225degree

Found again in line 	 6340 	 SXT625mFuel4

Found again in line 	 6381 	 UAEcubplate

Found again in line 	 6389 	 RLA_small_probe_QBE_gold

Found again in line 	 6396 	 LprobeFoil

Found again in line 	 6466 	 SXTK1Decoupler

Found again in line 	 6472 	 SXTOsualHullLarge

Found again in line 	 6477 	 KW3mengineWildcarXR

Found again in line 	 6676 	 ALCOR_LanderCapsule

Found again in line 	 6686 	 MEMDescentMod

Found again in line 	 6687 	 MEMLander

Found again in line 	 6688 	 SXTLander

Found again in line 	 6725 	 B9_Engine_SABRE_M_Body

Found again in line 	 6766 	 KspiMoltenSaltReactor

Found again in line 	 6797 	 NBpylonAero1

Found again in line 	 6841 	 SXT375mProbe

Found again in line 	 6849 	 NH_Core

Found again in line 	 6850 	 DronePod

Found again in line 	 6851 	 helperDrone

Found again in line 	 6852 	 probeStackSmall

Found again in line 	 7025 	 SXTsolarPanelLarge

Found again in line 	 7080 	 LMkIIIAircaftFus

Found again in line 	 7081 	 LMkIIIAircaftFusLong

Found again in line 	 7086 	 SXTWingLarge

Found again in line 	 7099 	 mk3Cockpit_Airliner

Found again in line 	 7100 	 SXTOsualTailLarge

Found again in line 	 7101 	 i_4m_cockpit_isp

Found again in line 	 7102 	 i_4m_cockpit_isp

Found again in line 	 7103 	 a_cockpit

Found again in line 	 7104 	 mk3Cockpit_Airliner

Found again in line 	 7106 	 mk3Cockpit_Airliner

Found again in line 	 7107 	 i_4m_cockpit_isp

Found again in line 	 7108 	 mk3Cockpit_Airliner

Found again in line 	 7109 	 mk3_shuttle_noseCone

Found again in line 	 7111 	 i_4m_cockpit_isp

Found again in line 	 7629 	 SXTK1Decoupler2

Found again in line 	 7702 	 SXT5mTank0cap

Found again in line 	 7852 	 SXTNK21BlockV

Found again in line 	 7854 	 SXT64FuelTank

Found again in line 	 8086 	 FNFissionFusionCatReactorMk1

Found again in line 	 8087 	 FNFissionFusionCatReactorMk1

Found again in line 	 8088 	 FNFissionFusionCatReactorMk1

Found again in line 	 8089 	 FNFissionFusionCatReactorMk1

Found again in line 	 8192 	 FNFissionFusionCatReactorMk1

Found again in line 	 8193 	 TweakableAntimatterReactorUpgradeA

Found again in line 	 8194 	 TweakableAntimatterReactorUpgradeA

Found again in line 	 8195 	 FNFissionFusionCatReactorMk1

Found again in line 	 8196 	 FNFissionFusionCatReactorMk1

Found again in line 	 8197 	 TweakableAntimatterReactorUpgradeA

Found again in line 	 8198 	 FNFissionFusionCatReactorMk1

Found again in line 	 8199 	 TweakableAntimatterReactorUpgradeA

Found again in line 	 8231 	 SXTNERVA

Found again in line 	 8234 	 DustyPlasmaMk2

Found again in line 	 8237 	 KspiPebbleBed

Found again in line 	 8267 	 KspiPebbleBed

Found again in line 	 8269 	 DustyPlasmaMk2

Found again in line 	 8289 	 MKS_LightGlobe

Found again in line 	 8290 	 MKS_LandingWheel_Side

Found again in line 	 8300 	 B9_Body_Adapter_Mk2_125m_Bicoupler

Found again in line 	 8339 	 FSbiPlaneSkid

Found again in line 	 8340 	 FSbiplaneCockpit

Found again in line 	 8341 	 FSbiPlaneWingCenter

Found again in line 	 8342 	 FSbiPlaneWingMain

Found again in line 	 8343 	 FSbiPlaneWingRound

Found again in line 	 8344 	 FSbiPlaneWingShort

Found again in line 	 8345 	 FSbiPlaneWingTip

Found again in line 	 8346 	 FSbiPlaneTail

Found again in line 	 8363 	 B9_Body_Mk1_Fuselage_400m

Found again in line 	 8490 	 NBinstake0m

Found again in line 	 8491 	 FSbiPlaneAileron

Found again in line 	 8492 	 FSbiPlaneElevator

Found again in line 	 8493 	 FSbiPlaneRudder

Found again in line 	 8568 	 NB0mtankJet1

Found again in line 	 8654 	 NBjetBasic0m

Found again in line 	 8686 	 NBjetTurbo0m

Found again in line 	 8719 	 NBintakeBasic0m

Found again in line 	 8784 	 turboRamJet

Found again in line 	 8785 	 turboRamJet

Found again in line 	 8826 	 B9_Engine_SABRE_Intake_S

Edited by New Horizons

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.