Odd situation

Not sure what's going on here. I have several satellites or probes which, although have full power and reaction controls, seem to just stop working on any yaw and pitch. Now all these have the MechJeb device connected to them. I have an orbiting telescope which was working then, out of the blue, just stopped doing anything in ways of control. Same thing happened to mun landers which were working then stopped working. All with full battery power, fuel, and reaction control. Has anyone else experienced this before, and how if possible were you able to fix the issue?

Some clarification is needed.

Were these craft working one minute and not the next or were they working in 0.90 or earlier and not in 1.0?

How big are the craft?

Do you have reaction wheels or are you relying on the built in torque from the pod/probe core?

When they were working, was that with or without the engines on?

Do you have any mods installed? If yes, list them please.

It all happens in 0.25.0 They all have the following mods, tweak scale, surface mounted omni lights, eva handrails. That's what the "ordan industrial KOMMAND-R Pictozoom 2000 space telescope, but I also had a lunar lander on its way to the mun and was working just fine until it too, stopped working but had the same mods that the telescope had on it. They all had reaction wheels.

Edited by silvereagle2061

The octo2 probe core had the reaction wheels removed. If you had only the reaction wheels inside them they will no longer turn.

He said that the problem is in version 0.25. Which unfortunately means that I have no idea what might have gone wrong.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.