Sign in to follow this  
KingBloops

Hide your boosters!

Hello!

I've been lurking for around 6 months now and I thought I'd finally post something. Hooray!

I play KSP on a potato (specifically an HP laptop), so don't expect any high-res screenshots or anything...

if that's your thing. I only have one KSP-related video as of now, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

Don't we all love a good potato? :sticktongue:

I used to play on a potato, now I have a nicer computer. Way better experience. :)

Welcome aboard!

What HP laptop do you have? I've got the HP Pavilion, and it's decent. i7 processor, 2.8 Ghz.

Welcome aboard, KingBloops!

Hello!

I've been lurking for around 6 months now and I thought I'd finally post something. Hooray!

I play KSP on a potato (specifically an HP laptop), so don't expect any high-res screenshots or anything...

if that's your thing. I only have one KSP-related video as of now, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

A lot of us played on potatoes until our addiction forced us to upgrade hardware. I expect you'll be converted to the dark side soon enough. ;)

I got a hp sleekbook, i5 1.7gh. that's the true meaning of PotatOS, Not even just a plain potato, a psycopathic one!

Eh, my older laptop had a Pentium processor and could barely run KSP on the lowest, lowest settings. As in no light or shadows.