[WIP] [1.0.2+] [Kopernicus] KerbalGalaxy 2 | 0.7 - New star system!

Artyomka15

Edmunds looks like this on the surface : 660?cb=20150715095818

There are clouds on this planet, suggesting there are seas on the planet, albeit minimalistic.

Oh and EARTH LIKE ATMOSPHERE

Edited by MegaUZI

Artyomka, Edmunds probably looks like this:

edmndse.png

Is that in normal SpaceEngine or is it a mod?

Edmunds looks like this on the surface : 660?cb=20150715095818

There are clouds on this planet, suggesting there are seas on the planet, albeit minimalistic.

Oh and EARTH LIKE ATMOSPHERE

kinda like mars without the mars.

When you add Edmunds planet, you should most definitely add "Pentagruel" The White dwarf star that pairs with Gargantua. Edmunds planet orbits Pentagruel. I think that going to this system and starting colonies there would be very rewarding :D

A return wormhole would be also appreciated since there is no going back when you arrive in the Gargantua system.

I think a separate pack should be made for Gargantua (seriously, you already did more about it in a whole pack than most people tried only with this).

Thank you very much for your hard and very appreciated work Artyomka.

A return wormhole would be also appreciated since there is no going back when you arrive in the Gargantua system.

I think a separate pack should be made for Gargantua (seriously, you already did more about it in a whole pack than most people tried only with this).

Thank you very much for your hard and very appreciated work Artyomka.

It would be cool to have that as a separate pack for people that don't want the entire pack.

I think you need a few more stars before we can consider galaxies orbiting a common center, as Jay says from MIB "Galaxy's millions of stars and planets."

We could add more interesting celestial bodies first, like Pulsars (Already have a Neutron Star) or Quasars (To the Center of this galaxy, maybe), an Asteroid Belt or Supergiant stars like Antares or Betelgeuse etc...

And, using the Sigma Binaries Mod, you can have the pluto analogue orbit a barycenter with its moon, or even Binary Star systems.

Edited by Alkahest

Can someone please help me? I don't really know how to install this mod and I can't find anywhere to help me install it, so I just drag the folders into my gamedata folder. When I load up the game it says it's loading everything but when I go to the tracking station, the Kerbol system is the only one orbiting the black hole. Could someone PLEASE help me out or tell me how to install it correctly? It would help out a lot and I would be very thankful, this mod looks SO cool.

Can someone please help me? I don't really know how to install this mod and I can't find anywhere to help me install it, so I just drag the folders into my gamedata folder. When I load up the game it says it's loading everything but when I go to the tracking station, the Kerbol system is the only one orbiting the black hole. Could someone PLEASE help me out or tell me how to install it correctly? It would help out a lot and I would be very thankful, this mod looks SO cool.
You need ModuleManager..

Wow, its cool to see a few of my planets making the cut!

Thanks for including my worlds!

If you need any help on my part, please let me know, and I'll be more than glad to provide assistance!

I guess my post got buried because it was the last one in a page.

I have a problem, eden doesn't seem to have mass, any idea why?

Sorry, i have no idea.

- - - Updated - - -

when you add planets for the brown dwarf pls make them orbit really close in. :D

I made Moei and put it to the low orbit around Nim:

pES7i9Q.pngbGStL7t.png

I downloaded the astrofox planet pack and edited the star configs so they work with this mod.

So much stars!

The dark gray star between the two light gray stars is the Gargantua system.

dXQIMqf.png

Edited by Elowiny

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.