[WIP] [1.0.2+] [Kopernicus] KerbalGalaxy 2 | 0.7 - New star system!

Artyomka15

16 hours ago, DiversaL said:

When i installed this mod , I decided to play , when i created sandbox mode and entered , my game center is all black and after that it doesnt respond , help please

You HAVE TO update the Kopernicus folder from the mod's version to the latest release.

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/releases

Same goes for the E.V.E. folder if you want to upgrade the clouds for the planets.

https://github.com/rbray89/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/releases

6 hours ago, SpaceKraken said:

Developer of this mod is no longer supports it. :(

It is unlikely that he will update it.

ah, sorry for my bad english 

Yeah I figured, I'm kind of tempted to take over the updates for the mod if I could, but my coding skill are too sub-par to do that. I hope that he will come back or someone else will pick it up to update it for 1.1 in the future.

On 12/28/2015 at 7:05 PM, UnionPacific1983WP said:

Now we need someone to make Kerbal Universe.... Multiple galaxies.

There was a mod for Planet Factory called Kerbal Universe. It added two stars (Abaddon and Manai) and a few new planets to the Kerbol System. I would like to revived it and (maybe) put the Abaddon and Manai systems in Interstellar Adventure Revived. In fact, IA-Revived could also be used to revive multiple other dead mods that added in other solar systems (like GavinColeX's Asteria system).

Also the Abaddon in KU was totally different than this Abaddon.

I like the progress on the mod so far, especially the Neutron Star. Great job and keep it up!

Btw, a cool idea would be to (EVENTUALLY!) add a binary star system, and/or a binary planet/moon system. I know that the way the planets an whatnot are set up, that would be quite difficult, but really, really cool!

binary-star-spiral.jpg?1377296353

http://www.space.com/22509-binary-stars.html

Edited by FallOutcastPlays
Clarity Purposes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, AstroWolf said:

My Kerbal Galaxy just simply wont load. I go to the space center view and its just stars. Nothing to select, and module manager says it applies 375 patches.

Could I have some help?

This is the error:

[EXC 19:13:15.540] InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
        System.Linq.Enumerable.First[StarComponent] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback)
        System.Linq.Enumerable.First[StarComponent] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate)
        Kopernicus.StarLightSwitcher.Update ()

How do I know? Same problem. Can't figure out what the problem is either.

On 1/27/2016 at 7:07 PM, Mitchz95 said:

Would it be possible to salvage a few of the planets (Eden, Aelion)? I don't need the whole galaxy, just a couple of planets scaled up for RSS.

I call dibs on Phoenix :P. But eventually, Artyomka15 will be back to making planet packs, so it's possible that he will fix up this mod sooner or later.

Hi! Please help me! The link , where it says "Samio to create opportunities to Supplement planet" There, I've searched everywhere, no where I found the download link! Tried to download just follow the link "Kerbal galaxy" All throw in the game folder! with the beginning but that I start, but when loading the save it! Then get booted, but does not show anything, only the background galaxies, no planets, no stars! Help!((

On 12/23/2015 at 8:46 AM, jm764 said:

You HAVE TO update the Kopernicus folder from the mod's version to the latest release.

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/releases

Same goes for the E.V.E. folder if you want to upgrade the clouds for the planets.

https://github.com/rbray89/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/releases

Yeah I figured, I'm kind of tempted to take over the updates for the mod if I could, but my coding skill are too sub-par to do that. I hope that he will come back or someone else will pick it up to update it for 1.1 in the future.

I removed the enhancements, because I didn't want it, and then updated kopernicus, yet I still have that issue. 

5 minutes ago, Rainbowd4sh said:

I removed the enhancements, because I didn't want it, and then updated kopernicus, yet I still have that issue. 

Well there's a "newer version" of KG2 for 1.05 here which might help, but currently it seems to be buggier than this older version here:

I'd back up your old KG2 version and saves before trying that version, if it doesn't work try running stock KSP with just KG2 then add mods back to it until it starts messing up again.

Also i have a stable version available from my mod packs I made for 1.05 for my KSP multiplayer server that works just fine: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19pLlzakWGu-O8uK-Cc0IWXwgmxqUNQtie8eqCEankgk/edit?usp=sharing

(NOTE: it comes with many other mods so it's not advised to use it just to extract KG2 from)

ALSO I DECLARE THIS THREAD DEAD AS THE MOD IS NOW DEVELOPED BY ANOTHER AUTHOR IN THE LINK MENTIONED ABOVE SO THE MODERATORS CAN CLOSE THIS FORUM IF THEY WANT.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, woo_reentry_is_cool_dude said:

when 1.1 ?

On 2/29/2016 at 6:18 PM, jm764 said:

...THE MOD IS NOW DEVELOPED BY ANOTHER AUTHOR IN THE LINK MENTIONED ABOVE ...

Also asking about the next release for a mod when people have already asked before is now prohibited in the forums.

(Quoted from "Guidelines" post.)

2.3 Forbidden messages

A-E...

F. Messages that repeat inquiries about updates or content from modders.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.