[WIP] [1.0.2+] [Kopernicus] KerbalGalaxy 2 | 0.7 - New star system!

Artyomka15

hey guys does this work with ksp 1.1.3? if so, please tell me as I love this mod, but I only have a 56k modem and downloading this would take *doing calculations* OH MY GOD 62 DAYS  looks like I'm going to McDonalds for fast internet. :P

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Hey How do i get the mod to work when i start the game all the files are loaded in i could see that by the starting load bar but when im in the game i see no systems other than Kerbol and its stock system 

Please help

Well from the looks of the last umpteen posts,  I would have to assume it doesn't work in 1.1.3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, Butterbiscuitx said:

What version of ksp is this for?????

This doesn't work for any version except the last version it was updated for and that was 1.0.2 as the title says. 

This revamp works in 1.1.3 however

• 2 weeks later...

@Artyomka15

o~k, tried this with new kopernicus in 1.2, without scattere, every thing is working like charm, but as soon as you add scaterrer, the nasty memory leak is back, take a look at this picture, the red arrow shows the moment we get into ksc view http://prntscr.com/cxkpqq

oopse, wrong thread, ignore me

Edited by Jiraiyah

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, spacedoctor42 said:

Does this work in 1.3?

Not presently.

I acknowledge that a lot of you are drooling at Gargantua, which this mod adds. Well, it seems Artyomka has spun off the Interstellar portion of this mod into the "Kargantua" mod, an updated and absolutely beautiful rendition of Interstellar's worlds.

There's also a rendition of Avatar's Polyphemus system.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SnakePlanet123 said:

Can you please change the name of the central black hole please?

(Necropost, please read the comments on the last pages before posting a new one.)

It's been about two months since the developer has checked the forums, and even longer since he last interacted with this thread. Your best bet is to manually rename the black hole and change the parent body parameter to the new name in every config.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.