Problem with RCS thrustsers on Space Planes

I have an issue where my thrusters on my space planes need to be activated one at a time, this is both annoying and very frustrating as i am testing many space planes.

Rockets don't seem to have this issue, just every ship i build from the hanger, not the VAB.

Once i get to space i have to manually click on each RCS thruster and tell it to "enable"....

Any solution or is this a known bug? or maybe its just me in Linux 64bit?:confused:

Edited by spikes2020

I don't have that problem. Maybe check your action groups before flight? The "RCS" action group should automatically add RCS nozzle toggle actions (you can also use this feature to do things like make the "lights" button only turn on certain lights etc), and maybe they aren't getting added due to a bug or something.

RCS behaves really weird in precision flight mode. (caps lock) It is designed to throttle RCS so you translate without applying torque, but for all but the most meticulously balanced craft it just runs them all at less than 1%. Make sure to turn it off before orbital maneuvers. (Control indicators in the bottom left should be orange, not cyan)

Ok i had to add all my RCS jets to the RCS action menu so that the RCS button 'R' will toggle RCS on and off.

This turned out to be a feature as i wanted some RCS to not turn on anyway....

Did i say RCS enough?

Solved mostly... :sticktongue:

Edited by spikes2020

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.