[1.1.2] Super 100 Shooting Star & Super 67 Little Star Command Pods.

RaptorHunterMz

Am I the only one that has Kerbals coming out of the bottom of the craft when making them go EVA? And I literally mean at the bottom of the craft

http://i.imgur.com/s6ycUM8.png

The box represents an estimate of where they are coming out of when they go EVA.

I've fixed location of Airlock and Ladder transforms, try to re download and instal the pod.

Could you add this to TweakScale ?

Love this pod and the propules landing engines, but its just to big sometimes

// Or can you add a 1.25 / 2.5meter version of it ? <3

I totally agree on this, for me a 2.5 meter version would be much more suitable as I don't 3.75 m stuff so much. Keep up the good work! ^^

I totally agree on this, for me a 2.5 meter version would be much more suitable as I don't 3.75 m stuff so much. Keep up the good work! ^^

I got a working TweakScale config for it, but its a few steps.

Go to "GameData > TweakScale > ScaleExponents.cfg

Search for "noScaledCrewPods = 1" and change it to "noScaledCrewPods = 0"

Save

Go to "GameData > TweakScale > patches" and create a new Textfile

Paste This Code into it:

//Shooting Star Pod

@PART[Super100] // Super 100 Shooting Star
{

%MODULE[TweakScale]
{
type = stack
defaultScale = 3.75
}
}

Click "Save as.." and name it "RaptorAerospacial_TweakScale.cfg"

Save

// It should now be freely Scaleable

Pic:iUaDrLe.jpg

Could you add this to TweakScale ?

Love this pod and the propules landing engines, but its just to big sometimes

// Or can you add a 1.25 / 2.5meter version of it ? <3

I will scale it down and make a new IVA for a 2.5 meter version, as soon as I get the time.

I will scale it down and make a new IVA for a 2.5 meter version, as soon as I get the time.

This is a very nice mod, as well as the 2.5 meter version.

I'd suggest that rather than have two different mods, why not combine them into a single mod with both parts/pods? This would make it easier to install and update.

LGG

PartCompiler: Cannot clone model 'RaptorAerospacial/Extras/Heatshield' as model does not exist

Heatshield.cfg has wrong path: 'RaptorAerospacial/Extras/Heatshield' change it to 'Super100/RaptorAerospacial/Extras/Heatshield'

PartCompiler: Cannot clone model 'RaptorAerospacial/Extras/Heatshield' as model does not exist

Heatshield.cfg has wrong path: 'RaptorAerospacial/Extras/Heatshield' change it to 'Super100/RaptorAerospacial/Extras/Heatshield'

That's actually a fault of your installation. The folder "RaptorAerospacial" should sit inside "GameData", not the "Super100" folder.

The Super 100 does appear in career mode community tech tree. How do I unlock it?

Super 67 unlocks with standard 3 man pods. I normally avoid using it for one more tech level. The Super 100 is completely missing.

EDIT found near end of space planes. Moved to TechRequired = heavyCommandModules. Good now I need to incorporate the CLS module to get it working properly. It is a great command capsule and work tweaking to perfection.

Edited by nobodyhasthis

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.