[1.1.2] Super 100 Shooting Star & Super 67 Little Star Command Pods.

RaptorHunterMz

On 28/04/2016 at 5:42 PM, Prowler_x1 said:

Will we see an update for 1.1? This is one of my favorite capsules. Very useful mod. Thanks to the Dev. for his awesome work.

I lost the 3d models and for this mods, so the only changes I can make are to .cfg files.

But I am making a 4 seat 3m capsule with a trunk and maybe parachutes,

IsOvk0R.jpg

5 hours ago, RaptorHunterMz said:

I lost the 3d models and for this mods, so the only changes I can make are to .cfg files.

IsOvk0R.jpg

Awesome stuff, If you need a tester or collaborator I am at your service. I used to love the none protruding engines and RCS on the Super 100. Built in parachutes or ballutes was all it lacked, and maybe some disposable, snap-on, aerodynamic tanks.

Edited by Prowler_x1

7 hours ago, RaptorHunterMz said:

IsOvk0R.jpg

That's not fun :( you could import the models back into blender or whatever 3d program your using and try to salvage it if you want.

7 hours ago, Prowler_x1 said:

Awesome stuff, If you need a tester or collaborator I am at your service. I used to love the none protruding engines and RCS on the Super 100. Built in parachutes or ballutes was all it lacked, and maybe some disposable, snap-on, aerodynamic tanks.

The mod should work fine with KSP 1.1.2, without any changes.

I will work on the Super 100 once a finished modelling this model.

3 hours ago, TG_bigboss said:

That's not fun :( you could import the models back into blender or whatever 3d program your using and try to salvage it if you want.

The mod should work fine with KSP 1.1.2, without any changes, if you get any problems

7 hours ago, InfiniteShock said:

On the super 67, the stock IVA is outside the part. Is it a CFG thing that you can change by moving coordinates up or is it more complicated? Sorry to hear about the models.

Unfortunately it's more complicated, I can only do that in unity, once I finish modeling the new capsule, I will the Super 100 and Super 67 back to Blender and do some work on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2016 at 10:06 PM, drhay53 said:

The super67 keep autofiring all of it's engines as soon as the physics loads on the launchpad. Does anyone know what this is about?

I ran into this problem when I put anything that "generates" in command pods with integrated engines. For instance, I'd put extended life support for TAC-LS with the carbon extractors and water purifiers in these capsules  and the engines would fire on the launchpad on load. If you've added some customized module manager patches for generation on these parts, I would think that would be the culprit. Being as these command pods operate fine for me, I can only speak from my experiences. 

• 4 months later...

hi raptor! great work indeed.

help: in 1.2 all seems to work fine but 1 thing: flames from engines go inside down and not outside down as before. (burning the heatshield and whatever is attached downside)

any suggestion on how to edit the cfg (I'm to newbie to do this by myself..)???

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, S.C.E to AUX said:

So I discovered that the Super 67 appears to be the one with the issue. The Super 100 has correct rocket emissions. 

Huh... they are BOTH really messed up for me... Also, the texture on the 100 seems "unfinished"... Also, no ladders, and the hatch colliders are flipped upside down.

53 minutes ago, S.C.E to AUX said:

It should work on older versions. but I am running 1.2.2. Its odd that newer rev of the game is allowing the mod to work while older ones it isnt.

No, no... Sorry... I thought you meant version of the MOD...
Yeah, I'm on 1.2.2 also... only a couple other basic part mods installed, too...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.