Scott Manley reference in the admin building?

katateochi

I'm sure this must have been mentioned before (but I couldn't actually find any threads on it), but in the 2nd tier admin building, on the white board there's a red drawing of a planet with arrows and the text reads "Get Manley here". Surely this is a reference to Scott, right?

cBizBWFl.jpg

HHeJvxQ.jpg?1

I'm surprised I've only just noticed this, but then again, I only really upgrade that building because I like the tier 3 pond.

Well, as long as we're on the subject of references (and not wanting to make a thread for this particular one), is it just me or is there a KSP reference in this commercial?

https://youtu.be/dBdbGpsYNjk

At about 0:40, the Most Interesting Man In The World is in an orange spacesuit surrounded by graysuits.

Well, as long as we're on the subject of references (and not wanting to make a thread for this particular one), is it just me or is there a KSP reference in this commercial?

https://youtu.be/dBdbGpsYNjk

At about 0:40, the Most Interesting Man In The World is in an orange spacesuit surrounded by graysuits.

well, he is grinning maniacally while the others look concerned

The same thing as a lower-case 'n'.

Ok, that's a good pun. I more meant does it mean an acronym or something? MN.

Searched on google, and got Minnesota. That isn't where the kerbals launch, so I still don't know what it means.

EDIT: Wait, I know it! I searched for the coordinates of the capital of Minnesota, and I copy-pasted it into the search bar. Then, I got a twitter account named @WaverlySummer. I searched summer, and I got the pop song summer. That song is romantic, and romantic media gets a lot of money! I DID IT! I linked the capital N to a sensical thing! YAY!!! (Kerbals are not racist.)

Edited by RAINCRAFTER

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.