Raidernick's Historical Rockets, Probes and Stations

Probus

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have some pics of the Galileo satellite and atmo probe fully assembled? 

I built the SAT and I built the probe but I am unsure where to mount the probe onto Galileo. If I mount up inside the engine bell I can then mount the IUS under Galileo but when I go to separate the probe from the main SAT it gets stuck inside the SAT and wobbles violently until it explodes. If I mount the probe at the bottom most node than I have nothing to connect the IUS to. 

Am I missing something?

Awesome work, thanks so much for these.

Quick question regarding the US Scout rockets - there are no decouplers between stages in the included subassembly, and indeed no separation occurs when staging in flight. Should I be adding my own decouplers to the provided subassemblies?

@raidernick updated US Probes & US Rockets to 1.0.5 today.  I thought he already had. Woops :sticktongue:

14 hours ago, cluc said:

Awesome work, thanks so much for these.

Quick question regarding the US Scout rockets - there are no decouplers between stages in the included subassembly, and indeed no separation occurs when staging in flight. Should I be adding my own decouplers to the provided subassemblies?

Decoupler's are in there @cluc.  Maybe raidernick left them out of the sub-assemblies.

EDIT: Yes, he did. You downloaded an old copy.  Try again and it should be right.

Edited by Probus
Update

• 3 weeks later...