Specific Crash Event, need assistance!!

Hello,

Been playing for only 2-3 weeks but I have logged over 100 hrs, want to start off by saying how much I absolutely love this game and the community.

That being said I have been increasingly frustrated by the mounting performance decline. From what I have read prior to this post it seems that there is some issue wth Unity when it comes to Mac and how it allocates memory for 32bit stuff and I may be a victim but the specificity of my recent crash event is confusing.

Whats wrong:

Twofold,(1) the game is only stable for 1-3 hours before freezing up and must <force quit>/restart.

(2) Specific crash to desktop with error message that it unexpectedly quit when I decouple the third stage of my latest launch vehicle.

Conditions:

-Will provide detailed grpahics settings if you would like but I have reduced the settings to run the game on effectively "Medium"

-Building second part of station, a rather large module, situated in a cargo bay.

-Parts of which stick out but I have had very successful flights with parts ghosting through fairings before

-Mods include Station Science, Mechjab, Kerbal Engineer, and FASA all up to date.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/relvbx6vjkjb3rg/Player%20copy.log?dl=0

Please help!:blush:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.