[HELP] RCS not working

I see two CFGs at your link, one configured as an engine, and the other as RCS block. Which are you trying to do?

The RCS thrust transforms need to use the "Y" (green) vector, whereas engine transforms need to use the "Z" (blue) vector, so you can't use the same transforms for both purposes.

In the Unity screenshot, is that the "RCS" transform that works, or one of the ones that doesn't? That one looks OK to me.

I see two CFGs at your link, one configured as an engine, and the other as RCS block. Which are you trying to do?

the cfg is a minor edit/rewrite of the stock vernor, the module block is exactly the same, except I doubled the thrust and renamed the trustTransform .

OK, I may have misread.

Yes, that looks like it should work, as long as all of those RCS transforms have their green arrows pointing outward (in the direction of the exhaust from each port). The one in the screenshot looks good, but I can't see where the others are pointed.

Something you could try as a test is to switch it back to monopropellant and see if it works properly. I have a sneaking suspicion that they may have hardcoded something such that LFO used as RCS fuel might only look for the first (or last) thrust transform. I wouldn't put it past them. Theoretically it shouldn't matter.

Green arrows are pointed correctly, yet only 1 port is working. I suppose your hard-code theory may be true. bummer.

They definitely aren't hardcoded to Mono. I have a few fuel+oxy RCS units, one of which has green transforms for RCS AND blue for moduleEngine.

Apart from thrust values etc, my config is almost exactly the same. As the transform seems to be the issue, and I can't think of anything else, try a longer transform name. It might have issues with only three letters (yes, grasping at straws).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.