[1.7.3] Science - Full reward!

maculator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are interested in making further changes (to xmitDataScalar parameters, so that any experiment result that requires no physical deliverance of samples is 100% transmittable), I can provide you with config I was using for myself since 0.25. It covers most known science mods.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Updated the mod:

-added partdescriptions

-moved it to spaceport.info

-renamed it to "Science - Full reward!"

-added a line in the .cfg wich, if enabled, unlocks the exeriments at the "start" node of the tree. For those who start the game the 100. time and want to progress faster.

Just open "Science-Full-reward.cfg" in any texteditor and remove the "//" from this line and save:

//%TechRequired = start

-ckan is on the way

Edited by maculator

• 4 weeks later...

First off, let me thank you for an excellent, straightforward mod; I do not miss having to repeat experiments mindlessly.

That said, is there a way to remove the blurb text that the recent version of the mod added to all science parts (the text which reminds the player that you don't need to repeat science)? I find it rather unappealing, especially since it's added categorically to all parts in the science category - which includes antennae, scanning equipment, and even the KER modules.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. It was a simple change, I see.

Edited by RKain101

• 3 weeks later...
On 11.3.2016 at 7:17 PM, RKain101 said:

First off, let me thank you for an excellent, straightforward mod; I do not miss having to repeat experiments mindlessly.

That said, is there a way to remove the blurb text that the recent version of the mod added to all science parts (the text which reminds the player that you don't need to repeat science)? I find it rather unappealing, especially since it's added categorically to all parts in the science category - which includes antennae, scanning equipment, and even the KER modules.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. It was a simple change, I see.

Ups. Didn't notice it gets added to all parts. When I'm done fooling around with 1.1 I'll fix that.

It's not working for me (1.1.1180)

I don't know why but I'm open for suggestions to fix it. I need this mod ... like ... soooooooo much. I can't do "do every experiment multiple times" anymore since i first used "no more science grinding" for the first time. You got me addicted and now you have to get me my fix!!  DO IT !!!

But seriously, a new game is horrible once you are used to this mod. So please fix it as soon as possible :)

23 hours ago, k0spwn said:

1.1 Compatible ?

Yep.  Just be sure to use the updated ModuleManager [link].

1 hour ago, FloppyFreak said:

It's not working for me (1.1.1180)

I don't know why but I'm open for suggestions to fix it. I need this mod ... like ... soooooooo much. I can't do "do every experiment multiple times" anymore since i first used "no more science grinding" for the first time. You got me addicted and now you have to get me my fix!!  DO IT !!!

But seriously, a new game is horrible once you are used to this mod. So please fix it as soon as possible :)

Did you get the 1.1 compatible version of ModuleManager? This mod is just a config for that, you'll need to grab version 2.6.21 from here.  

2 hours ago, RadarEclipse said:

Did you get the 1.1 compatible version of ModuleManager? This mod is just a config for that, you'll need to grab version 2.6.21 from here.  

Thanks that's one awesome mod !

3 hours ago, RadarEclipse said:

It works!.

Thank you very much. This was actually my first try but I could only find 2.6.18. Thank you very much for the link!. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.