Preferred Gamemode?

TheHockeyPlayer

Which gamemode do you prefer?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which gamemode do you prefer?

Career got me to undust KSP and it got me hooked for longer than any previous options. The contracts got me to try new stuff I never though I will enjoy.

Though in normal, I don't even -attempt- to be efficient, yet the money just piles up. Think I should restart with a tweaked difficulty.

I've run through a couple career modes modded and stock. Longest but easiest was the Interstellar extended career I just finished (more science parts).

But I honestly spend the vast majority in Sandbox so thats what I voted. Testing. Lots of testing. Testing and building things from YouTube. Building and testing my own.

Been playing career mode recently but the contracts bore the hell out of me. I've unlocked the entire tech tree and am looking forward to completing a few high-value contracts so I can do more unprompted missions to Dres and such.

I really wish there were an alternate way to get money than grinding contracts. Either that or contracts should be organized and generated per body, and there should be a lot more of them. NBD though, I'll be heading back to the RO/RSS sandbox soon enough.

Career mode really sparks some creativity in my rocket building, never before would I have thought of a ship to ignite the largest chemical rocket in a sub orbital Mun trajectory to get a rockomax decoupler activated in an escape trajectory while carrying a tourist for a flyby.

I'm kinda stuck on science mode. I play career mode most, but If i just did it for fun, i'd go with science mode and turn down the amount of science i get for the challenge. in sandbox I never do anything out of kerbins SOI because I don't feel motivated to do so...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.