Creeper corp

sss

Creeper corp

After jeb visited minecraft, he decided to make some parts. he didnt have any painter or modelers left, so he used stock parts to base them on.

so, he just tweaked some configs.

Well here they are:

Gunpowder_Decoupler (no need for pic, just amagine the default decoupler)

Now, dont you get this wrong. it is equiped with a LARGE explosion, not a small one. use with caution.

this is a much powerfuller decoupler, using gunpowder, it seperates stuff VERY quickly.

Liquid_Engine5 (based on liquid_engine1)

Although this may look like somthing you may have seen before, do not think that. this is not fueled by liquid, but by gunpowder.

Quick_Booster

In his trip to minecraft, he noticed somthing. some times you need a little push to get things going. so, he designed the quick booster, for geeting that little push off the launch pad.

2x more powerful, but 2X less burn time.

Next up, USS ENTERPRISE parts. they are really, just stock parts with a new config, but still, if you built the USS ENTERPRISE, this is some good parts for it.

USS_ENTERPRISE ENGINE

Pic:

29wokjk.png

This engine was used on the USS enterprise. despite high thrust, it has very low fuel consumsion.

a 909 engine like never before

USS_ENTERPRISE_FUEL

Since the engine had been developed, they now needed a fuel tank. but it did not have to hold alot of fuel, because the engines of the USS_ENTERPRISE are very effectiant.

USS_ENTERPRISE_COCKPIT

The enterprise needed a safe cockpit, so they build this. it can withstand a bit impact. it was made with obsidian, borrowed from creeper corp.

WARNING: Not industructable, so no 100 M/S impacts.

First mod, so hope ya like it.

DOWNLOAD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/617snryxbq8mrl1/Quick_Booster.zip

Feedback and vids arre very appreciated

8)

have fun going 200 Kilometers a second!

As i said, its just stock parts, but ok.

As far as I know, cfg edits aren\'t really mods. There are plenty of modeling and texture guides out there, it isn\'t that hard to make a part. If you are going to release cfg edits, at least make some textures for it. If you need any help, there are plenty who would help, including me. Good luck and happy flying! :thumbup:

As far as I know, cfg edits aren\'t really mods. There are plenty of modeling and texture guides out there, it isn\'t that hard to make a part. If you are going to release cfg edits, at least make some textures for it. If you need any help, there are plenty who would help, including me. Good luck and happy flying! :thumbup:

Sure, i just need a UV texture person.

anyway photos:

MmfsE.png

little bit of detail on the enterprise engine

As you can see, with the enterprise engine, on a quarter throttle at 4 seconds into MET its going 500 M/S

Opps broke apart, but only 23 seconds MET and we are going 2.8 killometers a second.

be back in an hour or so 8)

Sure, i just need a UV texture person.

anyway photos:

MmfsE.png

little bit of detail on the enterprise engine

As you can see, with the enterprise engine, on a quarter throttle at 4 seconds into MET its going 500 M/S

Opps broke apart, but only 23 seconds MET and we are going 2.8 killometers a second.

be back in an hour or so 8)

Um. Your photo seems a bit off. I will gladly do textures for you. Maybe some modeling, I got out of school so I\'ll have plenty of time on my hands. :D

Um. Your photo seems a bit off. I will gladly do textures for you. Maybe some modeling, I got out of school so I\'ll have plenty of time on my hands. :D

idk why the picture is off.

well, ill pm you some models if i make them (using blender)

also two phottos didnt show up, werid

• 1 month later...

This is just amazing. Thank you sir!

Thanks! dont forget on the enterprise engine to strut it or your spacecraft will fall apart!

I think that the engines should use a good tampering, and bring the fuel consumption to 1, or even 2.

It\'s kinda overpowered, with 5000 thrust and 0.1 burn rate.

I do agree, this was more like a fun pack to get up to really fast speeds, and dont forget, you know when you make a rocket but the engines dont have enough thrust? this one has enough!

EDIT: I have said this because i have taken over this corp for sss.

• 2 weeks later...

YOU DID A FATAL ERROR.

The name of your 'USS_ENTERPRISE_FUEL' is 'fuelTank', like the stock one, so it causes conflicts with craft files. You should change it to EnterpriseFuelTank or something like this.

Apart of that, it\'s not bad.

Does the enterprise engine detach from the space shuttle for you other people when you put throttle over 10%? Even wirh massive struts it detaches or blows up. Hard to reach lightspeed when I can only use 10% throttle :)

• 4 weeks later...

Now, im not sure if the creator of this is coming back, so i will speak considering i know this mod well. (dled it when i was a geust :P) and the fuel tank, it appears he just config edited it. he probably didnt know much of modding. also, the enterprise engine, i just equip it to the fuel tank, and put some struts on it. it worked fine.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.