1.0.4 Cargo Bays Causing Objects Adjacent to Belly to Overheat and Explode on Pad or Runway

PLEASE, inigma, please stop.

congrats, you reported the bug. but as it has been stated before it has nothing to do with closing / opening nor the direction the bay is oriented to.

anyway

as you had your fun with making a video now, consider this topic as closed. its really annoying seeing your postings over and over again - even 2 of this 50 posts with a video linked ...

stop please!

congrats, you reported the bug. but as it has been stated before it has nothing to do with closing / opening nor the direction the bay is oriented to.

Then why does my craft file act that way?

Do you want me to post another video showing that it acts that way?

Edited by inigma

Do you want me to post another video showing that it acts that way?

stop thinking about YOUR posts is sth has been said already.

there are enough other reports with the same bug without mk3 or sas involved. nor the direction is.

stop thinking you are the only one here and have to entertain the world and what u see is given law.

Try to be "one of them" instead. Try to check other reports about the bug, try their crafts and find a correlation.

That'd be way more helpful than crying like a baby about YOUR situation and making stupid videos.

Imagine there would be at least one video about every bug in this game - hell the internet would be a better place with kitten-pics using that space and bandwith instead.

edit: well, u have 3/50 posts in one thread "linking" to your video... noone wants another one!

Edited by Speadge

This is def off topic:

stop thinking about YOUR posts is sth has been said already.

there are enough other reports with the same bug without mk3 or sas involved. nor the direction is.

stop thinking you are the only one here and have to entertain the world and what u see is given law.

Try to be "one of them" instead. Try to check other reports about the bug, try their crafts and find a correlation.

That'd be way more helpful than crying like a baby about YOUR situation and making stupid videos.

Imagine there would be at least one video about every bug in this game - hell the internet would be a better place with kitten-pics using that space and bandwith instead.

edit: well, u have 3/50 posts in one thread "linking" to your video... noone wants another one!

You are full of assumptions. I do not care about my post or thread.

I know there are other reports of incorrect heating being applied to parts. I don't believe my report and test craft are related yet, simply because the effect on open and closed doors and orientation of the belly is repeatable whereas others I've researched are not so repeatable. Furthermore it is not my perrogative to lay out a bug report with reproduction steps and a test craft and a video per the recommended steps for reporting problems that is clearly laid out in a sticky on this forum, for an issue you are experiencing directly yourself but I'm not. Do the work yourself if you are so upset about it. Which brings me to another false assumption you have. I am not upset and crying over this. Clearly I am fine with the workaround I discovered, but I do find this particular bug rather amusing, especially coming from me, a builder who discovered how to make kraken drives smaller and help crack open its early development. And this amusement I gladly share for the benefit of my fans who are still waiting for an updated STS launch video.

Imagine Danny2462 doing a video on major bugs he finds. Oh wait. He does.

And linking a video here in this thread, 'cause its relevant, is not against the law. Nor do I believe I am the law. Nor is linking it to my own managed STS thread somehow is not relevant, because it is relevant. Nor is posting it as a response to page 5 of some buried relevant topic in Gen Disc. Nor is it not relevant to posting it in Fan Works for posterity.

If somehow you feel your personal universe has been violated with my video, go watch some Danny, and leave me alone. Or go submit a valid bug report with all the steps listed above assuming you can duplicate, document, and deliver what Squad requires, not whining.

Edited by inigma

Closing this, the root issue is the runaway overheating, nothing else, having a reliable method to trigger it helps but once the heat issue is solved all the means to cause it will be moot.