Does is possible to asteroid hit Kerbin

You can make an Asteroid hit the planet, but it doesn't do much. As mentioned by the grammar nanny, if you hit KSC buildings with one, they'd fall down.

Does you can improve de grammerz?

How's your Polish? Is it perfect?

Now you mention it. Asteroids had a tendency to "float" down to Kerbin because of the soup-o-sphere. And that was kind of a disappointment really. Because you expect a boulder the size of a few buildings with a combined weight heavier than "yo mama" (Sorry I had to say that :sticktongue:. Forgive me) to come down pretty fast! But now with the new aero of 1.0.3 and all, things probably changed for the better. Have to try that out once I have the time :)

Ps. My Polish is pretty bad though :wink:

No matter how big or fast an asteroid hits Kerbin the planet will go on without noticing.

Yup. Would be awesome if they exploded and destroyed everything in 2.5km radius.

EDIT: and I mean mid-air. Just like in Chelyabinsk.

Edited by Veeltch

I would love to see "destructible terrain"--not only for the hilarity of meteor craters, but imagine the possibilities for excavating! "Mining" ore could actually mean mining, and we could make dug-out underground colonies.

I would love to see "destructible terrain"--not only for the hilarity of meteor craters, but imagine the possibilities for excavating! "Mining" ore could actually mean mining, and we could make dug-out underground colonies.

The Kraken awaits your sacrifice.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.