Mixture ! City : Kerbalines

Ficko

Wow, that's cool ! Could be an alternative building to the space elevator or whatever were there (maybe tracking station for alternative to observatory) ?

EDIT: what about if the launched rocket is the rocket featured in 1.0 intoduction video ?

Edited by YNM

I might get cities skylines because of this.

edit: Though it is slightly unnerving that there are no kerbals at mission control at T-35 seconds...

because it's supper time~:cool:

*faints*

Wooooooah! That is so cool! :D How did you do it?

Wow is this for real! you made Ksc in cities skylines *gasps chokes and dies* (are you going to make it a mod on the work shop).

I got these models out of curiosity and made a rough port to CitySkylines

[del]I don't have much time in testing each data, so thses buliding are expensive, high-energy consumption, and of no use... I think it may be inappropriate to share these on workshop :P[/del]

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, that's cool ! Could be an alternative building to the space elevator or whatever were there (maybe tracking station for alternative to observatory) ?

EDIT: what about if the launched rocket is the rocket featured in 1.0 intoduction video ?

well in fact, you can put almost anything you want in the game IF you can modeling. But importing these into CitySkylines is a little bit tricky and you may take more time than you thought to get these done.

Using KSPBlender Master can transform your .craft file into 3D file. ('KSP Blender' is avaliable in forum)

CitySkylines contains a tool to allow you import your 3D file into the game.

And now you got the point.:)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.