Failed spacex launch

Spartan_MiniMe

Hey all, was just watching the launch on my way home form my run. I'm honestly surprised that this happened. I don't like speculating, but in my opinion the failure might have been an improperly fitted fairing on the dragon capsule, as that's where the smoke plume originated from. Considering that with the fact that the rocket was under going peak dynamic pressure, i think this is a sound theory. I dont have a degree in physics or engineering, they generally don't hand those out to high schoolers, but based off of what i know i think this might be the case. Provided are my screenshots of the event.

http://imgur.com/a/F7CEZ

forgive my ignorance of inserting imgur albums

Well, a good theory is that the new adapter Dragon transported in its trunk wasn't connected properly, and during the aeroynamic forces while Max-Q, the adapter fell off and crashed into the 2nd stage propellant tank, which then let the propellant out (you can see it on the images). The rest of the stage fell down then and collided with the first stage about 8seconds later (you can see the 1st stage is still burning all the time while the upper stage goes crazy already).

This sounds like the most fitting theory right now.

While i tend ot agree witht eh theory put out ther eYOu need to also take a look at that same picture at the back of hte rocket.. is it me? or does it look like there could have been a "Cascade" Failue of the 9 engine stacck in the First stage

(The other part is the ventin gyou see as it is moving upwards.. This helps support the vening lox and failed Faitng coonecting the dragon to the second stage failed completely and thus caused the capsule to crash into the Lox Tank of the 2nd stage..

And yes from what i oculd tell this happend enr the moment of Max Q.. so the fairing failure looks like the more lickly suspect here..

Space_Coyote