Crashing with multiple errors

Hi, I'm running lots of mods (close to 85 or so) on a Realism Overhaul install. The game crashes right after loading. Sometimes the error log says "KSP.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)" and other times it says "mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)". I think the first error is probably just out of memory, but Im not sure about the second. On the off chance I can get KSP to launch, it starts at 3.3GB (Which is about the limit). I have my texture quality to quarter (sometimes it resets I think, but last time thats what I set it to) and I've removed lots of parts. I've also used AutoPruner, but Im not sure if that does anything.

Error log with Mono.dll: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-8pnska-_NTbVVYV0dwdnd3Rzg&authuser=0

Error log with KSP.exe: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-8pnska-_NTNFdhQU05VV9uSm8&authuser=0

In my limited experience, my mono.dll error was caused by my setting s too high a screen resolution. I reduced it and set AA to none and haven't had a crash since (easily 16+ hours of game time). Could it be because of your gfx card?

YMMV

In my limited experience, my mono.dll error was caused by my setting s too high a screen resolution. I reduced it and set AA to none and haven't had a crash since (easily 16+ hours of game time). Could it be because of your gfx card?

YMMV

I have a GTX 760 2GB and my drivers are up to date, so i wouldnt think so. I installed ATM Aggressive and I loaded up the game at 1.8GB, and launched a rocket (and then launch clamp attack) so I reverted to the VAB and it just closed, no crash popup. I go and look at the error.log and it says it was mono.dll again. Ill try the AA first, because I like to have my game fit the whole monitor

NVidia GT755 here and constant mono.dll crashes when running nearly any graphic enhancement mod. Have messed with AA and other settings with limited success (really probably none). Just going to run stock graphics for now - seems fine, but really annoyed with the random drops to the OS with no warning/popup when using a graphics mod as stock graphics are rather plain.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.