[1.0.x]Contract Pack: Base Constuction [v0.2.3]

CosmoBro

What do you preffer for mining?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What do you preffer for mining?

• ISRU and drills on the surface then take the fuel to orbit
    • Drills on the surface, and IRSU on orbit then take the ore up to orbit
    • Another option (post your idea)

y0zers. I discovered CC's secret menu and it told me that it couldn't load your base construction pack. There were some trivial deprecation warnings about "add" and "remove" becoming "unlockCriteria" and "lockCriteria"

But, more seriously, there were hard errors because i don't have RemoteTech installed and it was barfing. Maybe have moduleManager toggle parts of your configs based on existence of RemoteTech? hmm, maybe it's my fault because I had a few remnants of RemoteTech but not the entire package...

I'll check that out!

Hi - I installed this Mod some time ago. I have the latest Module Manager installed - and have just dl'd the latest Contract configurator (1.6.4) - but I don't think I am getting any base building contracts being offered. I have pretty much unlocked the whole Tech Tree in Career Mode. I have a number of active contracts - I recently completed several and had only 4 active.

I then rejected offers of several contracts in the contract offer screen, but never was offered any sort of base building contract. I have one to put a satellite in solar orbit, but I don't think this contract pack offers this. On the toolbar from within the game - I have the button pressed for "base Contracts" and the stock one is disabled - so assume it is configured?

Before I installed the mod - I did get and complete a contract to put an orbital base around minmus which I completed, but since installing this mod have been offered nothing else - I notice the problem was reported above by a previous user, but the latest version you released seemed to fix his problem. I have the latest version of the mod installed as well?

Any ideas? Am I just not being patient enough - is there a way I can see if the mod is working?

Hi - I installed this Mod some time ago. I have the latest Module Manager installed - and have just dl'd the latest Contract configurator (1.6.4) - but I don't think I am getting any base building contracts being offered. I have pretty much unlocked the whole Tech Tree in Career Mode. I have a number of active contracts - I recently completed several and had only 4 active.

I then rejected offers of several contracts in the contract offer screen, but never was offered any sort of base building contract. I have one to put a satellite in solar orbit, but I don't think this contract pack offers this. On the toolbar from within the game - I have the button pressed for "base Contracts" and the stock one is disabled - so assume it is configured?

Before I installed the mod - I did get and complete a contract to put an orbital base around minmus which I completed, but since installing this mod have been offered nothing else - I notice the problem was reported above by a previous user, but the latest version you released seemed to fix his problem. I have the latest version of the mod installed as well?

Any ideas? Am I just not being patient enough - is there a way I can see if the mod is working?

Check the Contract Configurator debug menu (alt f10). If you see red it's bad news, provide logs.

Hi Nightingale - All of my contracts except scansat are red or yellow.

I have

Contract_Group - Cacteye New Telescope Group - Yellow

Contract_Group - Cacteye observation - Red

Contract_Group - Base Construction - Red

Contract_Group - Scansat - Green

Contract_Group - FieldResearch - Red

What do I need to do - and how do I get logs for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok If I go into each of the items it lists certain ones within as Red - I assume these are the problem ones:

In Base Construction - I have

Requirement Orbit - [ERROR] ContractConfigurator.OrbitRequirement : CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', REQUIREMENT 'Orbit' of type 'Orbit': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.OrbitRequirement must be specified.

- - - Updated - - -

I have downloaded the latest version of ContractConfigurator today and reloaded.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have lots of yellow Parameter and one BEHAVIOUR ones under Base Construction as well: WARNINGS Experimental - I assume these are ok?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok under CONTRACT_GROUP Base_Maintenance - I have one RED under Contract Type BaseCrewRotation - REQUIREMENT [CompleteContract]

[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: ContractType: 'CrewRotation' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type

- - - Updated - - -

Field Research has now gone green since I Reloaded?

Hi Nightingale - All of my contracts except scansat are red or yellow.

I have

Contract_Group - Cacteye New Telescope Group - Yellow

Contract_Group - Cacteye observation - Red

Contract_Group - Base Construction - Red

Contract_Group - Scansat - Green

Contract_Group - FieldResearch - Red

What do I need to do - and how do I get logs for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok If I go into each of the items it lists certain ones within as Red - I assume these are the problem ones:

In Base Construction - I have

Requirement Orbit - [ERROR] ContractConfigurator.OrbitRequirement : CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', REQUIREMENT 'Orbit' of type 'Orbit': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.OrbitRequirement must be specified.

- - - Updated - - -

I have downloaded the latest version of ContractConfigurator today and reloaded.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have lots of yellow Parameter and one BEHAVIOUR ones under Base Construction as well: WARNINGS Experimental - I assume these are ok?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok under CONTRACT_GROUP Base_Maintenance - I have one RED under Contract Type BaseCrewRotation - REQUIREMENT [CompleteContract]

[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: ContractType: 'CrewRotation' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type

- - - Updated - - -

Field Research has now gone green since I Reloaded?

If BaseConstruction is the only one with some red then I think you're okay - there's a good chance that's covered by the ModuleManager bug discussed above (which hopefully will be resolved soon).

It really must be, at least is the same warning that i got.

Ok under CONTRACT_GROUP Base_Maintenance - I have one RED under Contract Type BaseCrewRotation - REQUIREMENT

[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: ContractType: 'CrewRotation' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type[CompleteContract]

Base Construction and Base Maintenance - looking forwards to the new update :)

Requirement Orbit -

[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.OrbitRequirement : CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', REQUIREMENT 'Orbit' of type 'Orbit': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.OrbitRequirement must be specified.

The MM bug is weird but I've discovered a error from my part I'll fix it on the next release! Thank you all from the feedback

The Stock base is very boring, yours look really amazing, glad to be of some help. xD

Hi guys, I tried this mod but it does not generate any contracts. If I deselect all contracts in the contract configurator except this I will have 0 available contracts, just blank....nothing. I also upgraded to all available scanners in case there is dependencies on those.

Best regards,

Wizzler

Hey, I can't seem to get a Base construction contract. got through "scan for location", but no further base contracts has appeared after. I do not have MKS or SCANsat mods, if this affects anything. I do have KIS, KAS and USIL, and a small parts mod giving me some base parts. I have discontinued regular base contracts..

Thanks Nightingale - would it be resolved if I started a new career or do you know if there are any other good staged/progressive base building contracts out there?

- - - Updated - - -

Sarbian did say he had a computer meltdown and would be at least a week before it was fixed - I thought he felt he knew what the issue was?

Thanks Nightingale - would it be resolved if I started a new career or do you know if there are any other good staged/progressive base building contracts out there?

- - - Updated - - -

Sarbian did say he had a computer meltdown and would be at least a week before it was fixed - I thought he felt he knew what the issue was?

Oh that's right, I'd forgotten sarbian mentioned that.

A new career won't fix it, but you can go in and hack the .cfg files in question (just remove the places where Module Manager would've been removing nodes anyway).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.