[1.0.x]Contract Pack: Base Constuction [v0.2.3]

CosmoBro

What do you preffer for mining?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What do you preffer for mining?

• ISRU and drills on the surface then take the fuel to orbit
    • Drills on the surface, and IRSU on orbit then take the ore up to orbit
    • Another option (post your idea)

Updated to latest version of CC and MM and 0.22 of Base Construction but still have same error after reloading contracts:

CONTRACT_GROUP [baseMaintenance]

CONTRACT_TYPE [baseCrewRotation]

REQUIREMENT [CompleteContract]

[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: ContractType: 'CrewRotation' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type

Copy of latest Output.Log below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx3-stuGaWnPaE05YU9hdDFSSGs/view?usp=sharing

Updated to latest version of CC and MM and 0.22 of Base Construction but still have same error after reloading contracts:

CONTRACT_GROUP [baseMaintenance]

CONTRACT_TYPE [baseCrewRotation]

REQUIREMENT [CompleteContract]

[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: ContractType: 'CrewRotation' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type

Copy of latest Output.Log below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx3-stuGaWnPaE05YU9hdDFSSGs/view?usp=sharing

Looks like a bug in CosmoBro's config to me - CrewRotation is specified when I think it should be BaseCrewRotation.

Looks like a bug in CosmoBro's config to me - CrewRotation is specified when I think it should be BaseCrewRotation.

Thanks Nightingale - I almost feel like a coder now - config changed and the contract is now green in configurator :)

Yeah the think is that severedsolo changed the title via GitHub because it was interfering with KSS but he didn't changed the requirement I'll fix this and also the GitHub issue still happening so I'll do the upload via the web GitHub

Yeah the think is that severedsolo changed the title via GitHub because it was interfering with KSS but he didn't changed the requirement I'll fix this and also the GitHub issue still happening so I'll do the upload via the web GitHub

My bad :D Sorry about that.

Weirdly though, it validates ok at my end. Thinking about it, I don't think I actually have any of your contracts yet, but I think that's probably because I haven't unlocked the m700.

My bad :D Sorry about that.

Weirdly though, it validates ok at my end. Thinking about it, I don't think I actually have any of your contracts yet, but I think that's probably because I haven't unlocked the m700.

yeah that should be or if you have scansat should be the scansat scanner. Since one unlock earlier I'll do some tweaks with MM. And I think it validatets ok for you because you have the KSS contract with the same name. Github still not working *-*

I've got this installed (through CKAN) and I'm not getting any missions. Any ideas how I could help debug that?

Well, first of all can you clarify what you mean by "I'm not getting any missions" - do you mean from this pack? Or at all?

If it's the former, you can press Alt-F10 and expand the contact pack/missions until you see "requirement". Then click "force check requirements" - if they are all green, be patient. Any yellow means that these are unmet requirements. If you mouse over them, it will tell you what you need to do to meet the requirement.

Hi there, I am also finding that none of the missions from this pack are being offered, there appear to be a few errors in the contract configurations which is causing exceptions to be thrown by contract configurator. I have only 266 of 275 contracts loading from the packs I have installed, there appear to be issues with both the BaseConstruction and UnmannedContracts packs.

Here is a snippet from my KSP.log showing the errors being thrown regarding BaseConstruction, however I do not fully understand what I need to do myself to fix these contracts, so i'm hoping you can roll these into your next update. (I just did a search across my whole Contract Packs folder using Notepad++ to find which files these errors seem to be coming from)

This doesn't directly impact my current playthough, i'd like to have these contracts available, but it's not the end of the world if it takes a while :)

P.S.

I'd have to stitch together many many screenshots to show you the ALT+F10 output. But if it's more helpful to you then i'll do that if you wish. It's mostly green, with some yellow entries all relating to the errors that appear in ksp.log, but since the errors are from the BaseScan section, I assume that is why I get no base creation type contracts, as scanning is surely the first step

[ERR 01:39:40.507] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', PARAMETER '' of type 'ReachState': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory must be specified.

[WRN 01:39:40.508] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: Ignoring failed parameter with child requirements.
[ERR 01:39:40.509] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', PARAMETER '' of type 'ReachState': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory must be specified.

[WRN 01:39:40.510] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: Ignoring failed parameter with child requirements.
[ERR 01:39:40.511] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', PARAMETER '' of type 'ReachState': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory must be specified.

[WRN 01:39:40.512] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: Ignoring failed parameter with child requirements.
[ERR 01:39:40.513] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', PARAMETER '' of type 'ReachState': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory must be specified.

[WRN 01:39:40.514] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: Ignoring failed parameter with child requirements.
[ERR 01:39:40.516] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', PARAMETER '' of type 'ReachState': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory must be specified.

[WRN 01:39:40.516] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: Ignoring failed parameter with child requirements.
[ERR 01:39:40.518] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', PARAMETER '' of type 'ReachState': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory must be specified.

[WRN 01:39:40.518] ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: Ignoring failed parameter with child requirements.
[WRN 01:39:40.521] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ExperimentalPartFactory: The 'add' attribute of ExperimentalPartFactory is deprecated. Use 'unlockCriteria' instead.
[WRN 01:39:40.521] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ExperimentalPartFactory: The 'remove' attribute of ExperimentalPartFactory is deprecated. Use 'lockCriteria' instead.
[ERR 01:39:40.558] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseCommsLost', BEHAVIOUR 'ChangeVesselOwnership' of type 'ChangeVesselOwnership: Error parsing onState

[EXC 01:39:40.568] ArgumentException: The requested value 'ContractAccepted' was not found.
System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value)
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.EnumExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token)
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseVarOrIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token)
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseSimpleStatement[State] ()
Rethrow as Exception: Error parsing statement.
Error occurred near '*':
ContractAccepted
................* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[State] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[State] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[State] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, State defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, State, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, State)
ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.BehaviourFactory:GenerateBehaviourFactory(ConfigNode, ContractType, BehaviourFactory&)
ContractConfigurator.ContractType:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.<LoadContractConfig>d__1e:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:Update()
[WRN 01:39:40.573] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: Warning, values for onState have changed - attempting to load using obsolete values.
[ERR 01:39:40.580] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseCommsLost', BEHAVIOUR 'ChangeVesselOwnership2' of type 'ChangeVesselOwnership: Error parsing onState

[EXC 01:39:40.581] ArgumentException: The requested value 'ContractCompletedSuccess' was not found.
System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.EnumExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token)
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseVarOrIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token)
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseSimpleStatement[State] ()
Error occurred near '*':
ContractCompletedSuccess
........................* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[State] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[State] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[State] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, State defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, State, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, State)
ContractConfigurator.BehaviourFactory:GenerateBehaviourFactory(ConfigNode, ContractType, BehaviourFactory&)
[WRN 01:39:40.586] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: Warning, values for onState have changed - attempting to load using obsolete values.
[WRN 01:39:40.587] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseCommsLost', BEHAVIOUR 'ChangeVesselOwnership2' of type 'ChangeVesselOwnership': unexpected attribute 'parameter' found, ignored.
[ERR 01:39:40.588] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseCommsLost', BEHAVIOUR 'ChangeVesselOwnership3' of type 'ChangeVesselOwnership: Error parsing onState

[EXC 01:39:40.589] ArgumentException: The requested value 'ContractCompletedFailure' was not found.
Error occurred near '*':
ContractCompletedFailure
[WRN 01:39:40.594] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: Warning, values for onState have changed - attempting to load using obsolete values.

Hi again,

3 days ago I got the Scan contract for the first time but now it is gone again. Same situation since weeks. No contracts generated from the base construction pack. ALT-F10 shows the base-scan contract yellow. I thought maybe because of the upadate of CC to 1.7.3 but going back to 1.7.2 did not solve the problem.

I think I've discovered a bit of a issue. So I landed a rover on Minmus and waiting for a few days to get the base creation contract. Must have declined 100 contracts trying to get it to show up.

Wasn't sure what was wrong as I clearly had a rover landed. Then it struck me... I landed a rover, but I had two probe cores, one for the rover and one for the lander. The rover was a subassembly of the lander. So I'm theorizing that the define = BaseRover was applied to my lander (which isn't landed, it took off after landing the rover in order to provide sat coverage for RT2).

I have no idea if this can be changed so that it doesn't happen. Maybe a caution in the first post to not land this way would be good.

Anyway, I'm going to test my theory and land the lander and see what happens. Otherwise I guess just make a new one.

I think I've discovered a bit of a issue. So I landed a rover on Minmus and waiting for a few days to get the base creation contract. Must have declined 100 contracts trying to get it to show up.

Wasn't sure what was wrong as I clearly had a rover landed. Then it struck me... I landed a rover, but I had two probe cores, one for the rover and one for the lander. The rover was a subassembly of the lander. So I'm theorizing that the define = BaseRover was applied to my lander (which isn't landed, it took off after landing the rover in order to provide sat coverage for RT2).

I have no idea if this can be changed so that it doesn't happen. Maybe a caution in the first post to not land this way would be good.

Anyway, I'm going to test my theory and land the lander and see what happens. Otherwise I guess just make a new one.

Yeah, in Contract Configurator when an undock event happens for a defined vessel, I have to make a decision which of the two vessels to keep tracking. In the situation where the two vessels completed them as one vessel (ie. it's not the case where a vessel got defined, and then docked to something else), I have no way of knowing which is the "right" choice, so I go with the one that kept the ID from before the undock (which is typically the one with the root part).

There's nothing I can easily do to solve this in CC. Best bet is to have the contract do a check for vesselType = Rover, although KSP may decide to automatically make your lander a rover before you touch down, or the player may not know/understand they need to change the vessel type of the vessel (too many people don't really read the contract parameters). To make it even worse, the UI for changing a vessel type is horribly unintuitive (double click name in info panel of map view, or right click a random probe core and hit rename).

Just wanted to follow up and say that changing the PID/name around did work just fine. I got the contract a little bit after I loaded the save so all good there.

I got two pieces of feedback though.

1. Can you please remove the deadlines from your contracts that could potentially be targeting a planet that takes years to get to? Or figure out some way to scale the deadline on distance. For the base I'm currently building it isn't a problem. But a base on a outer planet would not be possible within your contact deadlines specifically any of the outer planets added by planet packs. Some of these take 5+ years to get to.

2. Failure funds is pretty harsh considering the advance funds are almost non-existent. For instance, I got a contract to Minmus. Advance funds were a few thousand, but failure was something along the lines of 300k. This could really bite someone especially in relation to my first feedback point.

Hi!

I just read through a lot of issues with the first contract not showing up, same problem here. Can you tell in words what is required? I just checked the debug menu for contracts, Alt+F10. Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/CDvPllK

A lot of PARAMETER [REACHSTATE] are yellow, no idea why, some others are green. Then there is a requirement for an orbit around Moho? This is displayed in the screenshot. Does the contract require a orbit around moho? I am not sure why the contract is not showing up now. Unmet requirement or a bug? I couldn't tell from the previous posts.

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.7.3 loading... 
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: Loading DebuggingConfig node.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: No debugging config found! LogLevel set to INFO

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ParameterFactories

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering BehaviourFactories

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ContractRequirements

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'AdvancedProgression'

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'BaseConstruction'

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'Tourism'

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'UsefulSpaceStations'

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'ScanSatOfficial'

ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', PARAMETER '' of type 'ReachState': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory must be specified.

ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: Ignoring failed parameter with child requirements.

ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseScan', PARAMETER '' of type 'ReachState': targetBody for ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory must be specified.

ContractConfigurator.ReachStateFactory: Ignoring failed parameter with child requirements.

ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ExperimentalPartFactory: The 'add' attribute of ExperimentalPartFactory is deprecated. Use 'unlockCriteria' instead.

ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ExperimentalPartFactory: The 'remove' attribute of ExperimentalPartFactory is deprecated. Use 'lockCriteria' instead.

ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseCommsLost', BEHAVIOUR 'ChangeVesselOwnership' of type 'ChangeVesselOwnership: Error parsing onState

ArgumentException: The requested value 'ContractAccepted' was not found.
at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value, Boolean ignoreCase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.EnumExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseVarOrIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseSimpleStatement[State] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Error occurred near '*':
ContractAccepted
................* <-- HERE
at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[State] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[State] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[State] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, State defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

(Filename: Line: -1)

ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: Warning, values for onState have changed - attempting to load using obsolete values.

ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseCommsLost', BEHAVIOUR 'ChangeVesselOwnership2' of type 'ChangeVesselOwnership: Error parsing onState

ArgumentException: The requested value 'ContractCompletedSuccess' was not found.
at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value, Boolean ignoreCase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.EnumExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseVarOrIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseSimpleStatement[State] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Error occurred near '*':
ContractCompletedSuccess
at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.TriggeredBehaviour+State].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[State] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[State] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[State] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, State defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: Warning, values for onState have changed - attempting to load using obsolete values.

ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseCommsLost', BEHAVIOUR 'ChangeVesselOwnership2' of type 'ChangeVesselOwnership': unexpected attribute 'parameter' found, ignored.

ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.ChangeVesselOwnershipFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'BaseCommsLost', BEHAVIOUR 'ChangeVesselOwnership3' of type 'ChangeVesselOwnership: Error parsing onState

ArgumentException: The requested value 'ContractCompletedFailure' was not found.

Error occurred near '*':
ContractCompletedFailure

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loaded 119 out of 119 CONTRACT_TYPE nodes.

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.7.3 finished loading.

ExperienceSystem: Found 0 trait types

ExperienceSystem: Found 9 effect types

ScenarioTypes: List Created 24 scenario types loaded from 91 loaded assemblies.

[HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From MAINMENU to SPACECENTER (Async) =====================

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,Contract Configurator Contract Type Names Assigned: 119 Elements Found

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,Cannot find Contract Type of name: RescueKerbal

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,Cannot find Contract Type of name: AltitudeRecord

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,Cannot find Contract Type of name: FirstLaunch

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,Cannot find Contract Type of name: OrbitKerbin

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,Cannot find Contract Type of name: ReachSpace

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,Cannot find Parameter Type of name: AltitudeRecord

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,Cannot find Parameter Type of name: BoardAnyVessel

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,Cannot find Parameter Type of name: LaunchVessel

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,Cannot find Parameter Type of name: ReachSpace

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [FirstOrbitalSat] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [FirstOrbitalKerbal] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [FirstPlanetProbe] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [FirstMunLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [FirstMinLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [FirstPlanetFlyby] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [FirstPlanetLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [FirstPlanetMoonLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalDuration1] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalDuration2] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [FirstEVA] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [FirstDocking] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [MunOrbitAndEVA] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanKerbin] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanMun] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanMinmus] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanMoho] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanEve] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanGilly] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanDuna] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanIke] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanDres] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanLaythe] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanVall] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanTylo] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanBop] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanPol] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [OrbitalScanEeloo] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RoutineMissionToOrbitSolo] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RoutineMissionToOrbitDuo] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RoutineMissionToOrbitTrio] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableMunLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableMinLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableMohoLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableEveLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableDresLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableDunaLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableEelooLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableGillyLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableIkeLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableLaytheLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableVallLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableTyloLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatableBopLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepeatablePolLanding] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BaseCreate] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BaseCE] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BasePopulation] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BaseRover] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BaseScan] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BaseSE] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BaseSSE] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BaseCommsLost] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BaseCrewRotation] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BaseMedicalEmergency] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [BaseResupply] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_Asteroid] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_Attraction] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_AttractionReturn] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_Base] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_Casino] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_FirstTourist] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_GasGiantMoons] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_Hotel] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_Investor] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_LowOrbit] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_Moons] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_Station] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_SubOrbital] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Tourism_TwoMoons] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [CrewRotation] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [Evacuate] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [ExtraCrewCapacity] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [LSResupply] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [MedicalEmergency] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [NewCrew] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [RepairFaultyModule] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [ReplaceFaultyModule] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [ReturnCrew] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [ScienceExperimentModule] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [SCAN_Biome] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [SCAN_HiRes] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [SCAN_LoRes] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [SCAN_M700] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Contract Type Of Name: [SCAN_NarrowBand] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Parameter Type Of Name [Duration2] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Parameter Type Of Name [MissionTimer] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Parameter Type Of Name [NewVessel] Found...

9/13/2015 10:53:25 AM,ContractModifier,No Parameter Type Of Name [RecoverVessel] Found...

IR: [GUI] destroy

IR: [ServoController] destroy

UnloadTime: 26.370943 ms
Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 201 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 184281.
Total: 296.828857 ms (FindLiveObjects: 16.326660 ms CreateObjectMapping: 8.973484 ms MarkObjects: 268.297943 ms DeleteObjects: 2.788177 ms)

Edited by Martinoss

ok i'm back after some time because I had some personal issues. I think most of the problems here are going to be solved with the next update that is ready but github isn't working :/ I'll do a mirror download link whie I solve this

Mirror download ------>> HERE

Edited by CosmoBro

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.