Summertime, yay !

Plume & Akakak

Hurray, summer is here ! (in the northern hemisphere)

Let's first celebrate with a sundance...

...Please click this big little Bob. (then, it is "fullscreen and play-loud" intended)

Did you worship the Sun properly ? Good.

(and thanks for watching and listening)

You can now proceed to

Kerbal Summer Puzzle Games !

(I hope you brought your coloured pencils box)

464280KerbalWorLdSearchRVB900.jpg

Ready-to-print, 300 dpi, A4, CMYK version can be found here.

Have fun.

Here is the solution :

944056KerbalWorLdSearchsolutionRVB900.jpg

And again, a ready-to-print, 300 dpi, A4, CMYK version of the solution can be found here.

Cheers !

-------

Feel free to add your own KSP games, puzzles, riddles... to this thread.

Edited by Plume & Akakak

Summer sux. 30* and no AC where I live (Vancouver). Every fan in my case screams the moment I even look at KSP. And to the tourists ... Being on vacation doesn't grant you the right to take a selfie while standing in the middle of the road. Driving into work is far far easier during a snowstorm. At least then everyone on the road actually wants to get somewhere else asap.

Thanks Geschosskopf and Thomas988 !

Summer started 8 days ago!

Well I lost myself in my Illustrator layers and got late. : )

A sudden attack of "All my groups & paths shall have a specific name."

Edited by Plume & Akakak

Summer you say? (just ran across this)

How your brain knows it's summer.

How interesting.

From the article : "Understanding how to adjust our internal seasonal clock could lead to effective ways of helping people whose internal clocks have been disrupted."

That's me. Help, indeed !

This thread makes me miss my old signature.

I'm curious. What was your old signature ?

I'm curious. What was your old signature ?

It was a gif of two kerbals at a hot dog stand enjoying the summer.... then being run over by a giant rocket-bulldozer. I lost the file for it in a hardrive crash a while ago.

We are already in july* and yet not a SINGLE summer day here in middle of Norway... Even the iceberg called Greenland has been hotter with temps over 20c..

Meanwhile last year this time of year we had well over 30c in shade...

Love having to wear winter jacked as if it is still march/april or october...

Edited by boxman

We are already in july* and yet not a SINGLE summer day here in middle of Norway... Even the iceberg called Greenland has been hotter with temps over 20c..

Meanwhile last year this time of year we had well over 30c in shade...

Love having to wear winter jacked as if it is still march/april or october...

!!

35°C here in France, a few hundreds km south. : )

---

Also, anyone has some kSP-related games, puzzles, riddles... that they could share here ? It was the basic idea.

Triop, if you read me, your Something is wrong... but what ? series would be great in here.

I'm working on the next game...

No ETA. Any ETA I'd give would have to be doubled.

Cheers.

Edited by Plume & Akakak

!! (worst, it's the July the 1st)

35°C here in France, a few hundreds km south. : )

---

Also, anyone has some kSP-related games, puzzles, riddles... that he could share here ? It was the basic idea.

Triop, if you read me, your Something is wrong... but what ? series would be great in here.

I'm working on the next game...

No ETA. any ETA I'd give would have to be doubled.

Cheers.

And that is why it is so hot over there because jet stream is so far south that it traps the heat south of jet stream. Normally it should be going north of here during summertime.

Hey Plume & Akakak

You Vid is just great, i consider roughly you went maybe completly nuts in the burning sun, i hope you can find some Cover soon! I watched your Video several times and... it... is... hypnotic...:confused::confused::confused::confused:... ...:confused::confused::confused:...

.... Summertime, yay!.... yay:confused::confused::confused:.... ...:confused:yay:confused:... :confused:yay!... ....:confused::confused::confused::confused:....

Hey Plume & Akakak

You Vid is just great, i consider roughly you went maybe completly nuts in the burning sun, i hope you can find some Cover soon! I watched your Video several times and... it... is... hypnotic...:confused::confused::confused::confused:... ...:confused::confused::confused:...

.... Summertime, yay!.... yay:confused::confused::confused:.... ...:confused:yay:confused:... :confused:yay!... ....:confused::confused::confused::confused:....

Thanks Mikki.

Well no, I haven't gone nuts : )... (I just have a terrible headache with the current heat peak).

Making a hypnotic video was kind of the idea. I'm glad it took you there too.

There's another Bob's Music Box online. More thought as a lullaby / screensaver / nap-companion.

, if you missed it.

I've just started filling a dusty Youtube account with recreational combinations of audio works and footage from KSP.

Cheers

Edited by Plume & Akakak

We are already in july* and yet not a SINGLE summer day here in middle of Norway

I'll be right there ...

The city I live in lies in a river valley, so not much wind going here - were are cooking inbetween our concrete and asphalt biosphere. Even the small thunderstorm last night did only graze us with a bit of a light show and some drops of warm water adding to the humidity. I like summer vacations at the sea - but if there is neither beach nor vacation ... :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.