[Game] Speak like a normal human being.

Nooblet68

Im not American, so I can\'t really cite my friend, lol, but I can say I\'ve met many Americans, some I was pleased to have met, others not so much. Some have seemed reasonably and level headed, others have been the worst of any stereotype.

Doesn\'t matter where your from, there are people that are good examples of your culture and country, and there are people that are bad examples of your culture and country. Generally the bad examples do much much more to get remembered, such as make everyone nearby hate that they are allowed to even breathe......But thats pretty much a possible situation from every group, from KKK to christian choirboys to well, name it.

Your both right, it just depends. Generally speaking, the global opinion of an American isn\'t flattering as far as im aware, and its mostly the fault of a minority of loud self entitled retards that if not for an overprotective society would have either perished of their own doing, or been beaten to death by someone they wronged.

And I say this as a citizen of America\'s hat...........how common that view is....ah well

Oi! That language goes to the \'To speak in a fashion similar to an upper-class person of british origin\' Thread!

Are saying that to be an upper-class person of British origin is to be an abnormal human being? If that is the case I bid you good day!

*pulls a gun* give me all the cake or die.

*Gives Charzy the cake*

Right oh supreme master.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.