NASA Career-mode total conversion. [1.3] 6/3/17

tjsnh

On 9/22/2017 at 8:52 PM, Joesk said:

It doesn't complete the docking part. Everything else seems to work. Ive tried different vessels and different docking ports but same result.

I was able to take a look and I think I know what the problem is. I won't be able to post a fix for a couple of days (some IRL stuff keeping me swamped) , as a temporary solution I'd suggest just alt-F12 to cheat-complete that particular contract. The fix I'll be posting won't cause you any problems if you cheat-complete that one.

On 9/25/2017 at 6:06 AM, tjsnh said:

I was able to take a look and I think I know what the problem is. I won't be able to post a fix for a couple of days (some IRL stuff keeping me swamped) , as a temporary solution I'd suggest just alt-F12 to cheat-complete that particular contract. The fix I'll be posting won't cause you any problems if you cheat-complete that one.

Ok. Sounds good. Didn't know about the cheat alt-f12 thing. But I did get it to complete finally by removing the vessel requirement for the docking maneuver. I tried several edits on it (I don't know the scripting language for this game) and nothing worked till I removed that. I don't know why it worked since that requirement is the same in all the previous missions that did work. At least it is a bug you can squash in an update.

Thank you BTW for the mod and your work for the advancement of game. Maybe I will be brave enough in the future to try one of the realism mods with this as the guide to see if I have the right stuff.

I dont have the link handy, but you might enjoy "stock sized real solar system" , its the "real" solar system but re-scaled to Kerbal sizes. This mod, along with my soviet space program mod, should be balanced to work with it without things being too over/under powered.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2018 at 11:04 AM, ZTB123 said:

Is 1.4 coming?

Yes, but it'll be at least a week or two - I have to adapt a few things relative to the "making history" expansion, and figure out a few tech tree bugs (seems the newer squad parts don't behave properly when you try to move them around in the tech tree...) which is taking longer than I thought.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.