Say Hello to the White Bar Group!

I'm a White Bar!

But seriously, I am never getting into the light green group.

An easy way to get tons of rep is to make a craft loosely based off of a real life one (make sure it looks only a bit like the craft you're trying to make but not exactly like it), post it on the Spacecraft Exchange, call it a replica (important), and watch the rep roll in.

Edited by mythbusters844

An easy way to get tons of rep is to make a rocket loosely based off of a real life one (make sure it looks a bit like the rocket you're trying to make but not exactly like it), post it on the Spacecraft Exchange, call it a replica (important), and watch the rep roll in.

Yeah, you should have seen Zucal's tank replica. Man, that was mind blowing!

*ahem*

Green Bar forever!!!!!

Green is the color of the Hype Locomotive.

To each their own.

I'm confused. Why would you hide yourself then advertise yourself on a forum thread?

Well, as a feature in the forums, it's probably for people who don't want to be judged by their reputation -if anyone feels like that, please tell me, and I'll remove you- but for me, and I believe, everyone else, it's just a joke.

Psst. Me too! Decided that i dont want to show my rep ;)

*also as sneaky as a ghost! Invisibility mode = true

(Shameless self promotion find me on twitch! If you can...)

Edited by Joshwoo69

I'm confused. Why would you hide yourself then advertise yourself on a forum thread?

How is it hiding one's self? It's akin to wearing loose clothing. Just because someone wears loose clothing doesn't mean people aren't going to notice that person, though others may try to use tight fitting clothing to gain more attention, it's really just about providing details to things that aren't much of your business and existing above the societal influence to do so.

Now, joining the light green group and the white bar group would create the dynamic you're searching for. This is akin to wearing loose fitting clothing and a shirt saying "I have a great body... but I don't want you looking at it."

*And yeah, this is a bit of a joke thread; but the attachment to social media always confuses me... I am not my rep-score, I am my own person.

Well, as a feature in the forums, it's probably for people who don't want to be judged by their reputation -if anyone feels like that, please tell me, and I'll remove you- but for me, and I believe, everyone else, it's just a joke.

Well, yeah. I turned it on just for the sake of seeing what it looked like. :)

IMHO, I hate it. :D

EDIT:

Hey, hold on! I turned you back off you little bugger!

EDIT2:

Much better.

Edited by Starwhip

An easy way to get tons of rep is to make a craft loosely based off of a real life one (make sure it looks only a bit like the craft you're trying to make but not exactly like it), post it on the Spacecraft Exchange, call it a replica (important), and watch the rep roll in.

I already did that, click on my sig.

EDIT: Haha! Adios, amigos!

(Woohoo!)

Or alternatively just release a lot of them, look at Majorjim and Rune.

Or alternatively just release a lot of them, look at Majorjim and Rune.

Ahem..

All the craft I release on this forum are fully working, highly tested masterpieces. I very rarely post pictures of WIP craft or non functioning 'models' just to get rep.

I post craft, if people like them they rep. And I have been here for quite a while. I wouldn't say I have release a lot of stuff. Just very high quality stuff.

I know, but you still have a lot of replicas for such high detail.

(definitely unlike me, replicas in my thread were posted over the course of relearning KSP after not playing for god knows how long.)

How do you change it to white? I personally don't care for the rep. When I see someone with high rep I assume they either posted crafts or made a mod... There's also threads where the whole point is to give each other rep for nothing. Therefore it has no value, in my opinion... So how do I get my white bar?

How do you change it to white? I personally don't care for the rep. When I see someone with high rep I assume they either posted crafts or made a mod... There's also threads where the whole point is to give each other rep for nothing. Therefore it has no value, in my opinion... So how do I get my white bar?

Settings > General Settings > Do/Do not display Reputation

Settings > General Settings > Do/Do not display Reputation

Weird, I don't have that option...

Really? Where? I know of one repping thread but it is called 'post your rep worthy crafts'.

There's a few threads about rep, like how many till your next bar and whatnot where they're being handed out.

EDIT: like this one : http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/114309-How-Close-are-YOU-to-Your-Next-Reputation-Rank

Reps are being handed out like candy, so they really have no value because of threads like this.

Edited by xtoro

Weird, I don't have that option...

[...]

Okay, so first, go to your settings menu.

Then, under "My Settings" over on the left, there should be "General Settings" then, under "Login & Privacy" there should be "Show/Hide reputation".

Also, we seem to have lost many of our fellow white barrers, have hope, 'tis nothing but a fad.