Say Hello to the White Bar Group!

Okay, so first, go to your settings menu.

Then, under "My Settings" over on the left, there should be "General Settings" then, under "Login & Privacy" there should be "Show/Hide reputation".

Also, we seem to have lost many of our fellow white barrers, have hope, 'tis nothing but a fad.

Nope. I got invisible mode and vcard download, that's all...

Welcome!

http://images.meredith.com/bhg/images/recipe/550_RU204509.jpg

Rep is like cookies, it has white side, green side.

But you forget the forsaken red side, on the edge of the metaphorical cookie!

Also, the actual cookie itself could be represented as the grey side, either those with no rep or those who have only spectated.

And the green side should get lighter near the middle, to represent the Light Green Group.

Aaand now I'm hungry for rainbow cookies. I hope you're happy with what you have done.

Edited by Dres

Indeed, the entire Google images page is shoes. Strangely enough however, the actual search shows a list of flags. And now I've decided I'm not going to metaphor rep with flags, because that will make many people angry :P Also, the shoes metaphor would go well in the explanation section :D

This makes me giggle every time I read it. :sticktongue:

n)Columbia. He has a Space Shuttle as an avatar, which clearly indicates that he prefers cheap American engineering over quality Russian engineering. He's on Mad Rocket Scientist's friend list, though, so he has that much going for him.