Say Hello to the White Bar Group!

Yeah! I stole the vanilla cookies and got out of the group! So... I guess I'm the leader of the green rebellion.

Come on, I have flavored cabbage! (And I have those cookies.)

Edited by RAINCRAFTER

Yeah! I stole the vanilla cookies and got out of the group! So... I guess I'm the leader of the green rebellion.

But you forget, we have infinite Vanilla Cookies, as the white bar is unchanging. (Also, who would seriously choose finite quantities of cabbage over a lifetime supply of unlimited cookies?)

I shall join the White Empire.

Here. Anthem suggestion.

Good idea!

I didn't even know this was a setting, I would have done so ages ago. Count me in. :)

Welcome!

I now regret starting this.

Don't!

I can see this becoming the follow-up to the GIC incident...

(JOKE ENGAGED) White vs. Green! Who will win?!?!

This isn't a joke...

But you forget, we have infinite Vanilla Cookies, as the white bar is unchanging. (Also, who would seriously choose finite quantities of cabbage over a lifetime supply of unlimited cookies?)

Flavored cabbage? Blech! Agreed.

Remember, if anyone isn't happy with their joke, please tell me, I try to keep it light-hearted, but I may accidentally insult someone, so please tell me!

Remember, if anyone isn't happy with their joke, please tell me, I try to keep it light-hearted, but I may accidentally insult someone, so please tell me!

My joke is too light-hearted.

Come on. Feel free to unleash the hate (or rage, hell, even love) you feel upon me.

*Ahem* I'm totally not joining just because Vagani joined :sealed:

- - - Updated - - -

All the circlejerk, not 95%, not 100% ALL OF THE PERCENT.

I find this picture extremely important and adding to the conversation:

latest?cb=20140518235106

Welcome! We will defeat the evil greens!
If this is not just another forum game, and joining the white-bar group is making a real statement (of non-statement,) it should not be at the cost declaring the greens "evil." I think you're just being playful with that word choice, as you do with the jokes in the first post. But please watch this kind of phrasing. The real debate you've started is happening on Upsilon's thread.

Count me in.

Ahem. *Looks at rep*

*Ahem* I'm totally not joining just because Vagani joined :sealed:

[...]

Welcome.

I'm only temporarily joining, but here I am! Still, MOAR REP!

Welcome.

If this is not just another forum game, and joining the white-bar group is making a real statement (of non-statement,) it should not be at the cost declaring the greens "evil." I think you're just being playful with that word choice, as you do with the jokes in the first post. But please watch this kind of phrasing. The real debate you've started is happening on Upsilon's thread.

You're right, I changed the post. I started this as a joke, and somebody mentioned it being the new green iron crown, so I made a joke about that. I probably will change my rep back to normal after this fades. Or turns into a flame war. Which I want to avoid.

This is a joke thread...

How many people are doing this as a fad and how many are doing it as a protest of the current iteration of the rep system?

I'm doing it because I'd rather be judged by my post instead of rep. All my reputation is from posting in the Spacecraft Exchange, and obviously being able to build something decent doesn't make my opinions any more correct or my posts more valuable. So I don't hate the rep system, but I like being able to turn it off personally. :)

I'm doing it because I'd rather be judged by my post instead of rep. All my reputation is from posting in the Spacecraft Exchange, and obviously being able to build something decent doesn't make my opinions any more correct or my posts more valuable. So I don't hate the rep system, but I like being able to turn it off personally. :)

Exactly.

I just want to be judged for me, not my rep.