Say Hello to the White Bar Group!

EVA Report from the surface of Jool

You are surprised that there is something to stand on, but then you forget about that while thinking about the limeade-air.

You compress some of the air into a container.

Edited by FireFaced

Well, the fact is, I didn't make this as a protest, more as a joke. :)

I also like jokes, so that works out well then :P Oh and I am not arrogant. I'm obnoxious. I find the distinction important. Or not. Depends on what day it is.

That's a actual quote from a blog post of yours. :) But I can add obnoxious, if you like.

It's Monday. That's arrogant. Wednesday is obnoxious. Actually, I should check my calendar.

I now formally tender my resignation from this proud organisation as it's Tuesday and that's bored and fickle day. Might join you again some time. Probably on a Saturday which is nostalgic day.

I now formally tender my resignation from this proud organisation as it's Tuesday and that's bored and fickle day. Might join you again some time. Probably on a Saturday which is nostalgic day.

Lol. *shreds resignation papers*

This might be a stupid question, but what does it mean?

I've recently began to see it on a number of users, and I haven't seen anything explaining why.

It's when users decide that they want to hide their reputation from other users. It's mainly a joke.

I get that it's a joke. I just don't get the joke.

It's a parody of the Light Green Group. It's a bit funny because absolutely anyone can join, and MRS' blurbs about people are closer to a roast than the more complimentary ones in the LGG.