Tank - AMX-G2 A big target !

Yopyop !

I work more on my AMX tank & i present you a revised version of it : The AMX-G2 is bigger , faster than the first prototype . I can't explain how/why but i not suffer by the M.U.A.R.B (Mystery Unintended Aesthetic & Randomize Back-flip )

But i notice this ; all fine as long as i not use the external command seat & the clamp-O-Tron shielded docking port !!!

Even if it's not plug on the turret , that's gone the same effect on the core tank ( the famous glitch ) I suspected a Mod interfering but that's happen on a stock KSP install too :( ( TakeCommant still a interfered Mod due to is primary function )

So , Her'e some numbers :)

- 20.2 Tons

- H / W / L 4.5 / 4.4 / 14.2

- Parts 336

- Statement [sTOCK]

A BD-Armory comming soon !

AMX G2 :

screenshot43.jpg?psid=1

screenshot44.jpg?psid=1

screenshot45.jpg?psid=1

Download(+)

Edited by ZLM-Master

Yopyop !

I work more on my AMX tank & i present you a revised version of it : The AMX-G2 is bigger , faster than the first prototype . I can't explain how/why but i not suffer by the M.U.A.R.B (Mystery Unintended Aesthetic & Randomize Back-flip )

But i notice this ; all fine as long as i not use the external command seat & the clamp-O-Tron shielded docking port !!!

Even if it's not plug on the turret , that's gone the same effect on the core tank ( the famous glitch ) I suspected a Mod interfering but that's happen on a stock KSP install too :( ( TakeCommant still a interfered Mod due to is primary function )

So , Her'e some numbers :)

- 20.2 Tons

- H / W / L 4.5 / 4.4 / 14.2

- Parts 336

- Statement [sTOCK]

A BD-Armory comming soon !

AMX G2 :

https://lmpq9a-sn3302.files.1drv.com/y2pLmOxa2z8wbaGz2s39UwscPXUkZRXPrGA3sWBWh0DGkaUYM177-S1NlKUiBmGOTO95oPJnhqOuMC_D4w5PIlKdq0oEA7vfQwF4R0gbbCzog8mwiW0qzLfsngl8R_SbqPZmGzbWfXqSIBAd7bHHldtDkKCY1iAKYRg64Bj2MvI3CQ/screenshot43.jpg?psid=1

https://lmpq9a-sn3302.files.1drv.com/y2pb5uUDw4Cmuw3Fk1kTkW_Rtim5rxKAR-ctpcOd6-gp6Y-OvGNRhiqCHTbf3t3oOJvF2hTRHAolz9wUYIGCcSUpgOZjTA5vP5A2ltFxrIpWm2kSw52HGRSaCANOyC9MOa33yI1Sl09MreTx1yuCSFYhjChRw3aF0JofyExBObAGy4/screenshot44.jpg?psid=1

https://lmpq9a-sn3302.files.1drv.com/y2prB4ZT5LTfd6Xt-3znmxEH_cPPvLp1Be-yWa-lrXzSwT5J8yAgmhTOS9GjAVJWlfYVQxTTInn2Yxy7Poq3oMA4Jx-SKaNMlJIhp2ksJG15Bkf0TO52BYMPlW4Tk_N0BplGto1mpV5G2gwzNglvtXrLFlS_n-ldhxrEgij724x7QQ/screenshot45.jpg?psid=1

Download(+)

I can see that you used used the panels in a way similar to my leopard. :):D

Keep up the good work.

There seems to be a large influx of tanks being built recently... WHAT R U PEOPLE PLANNING!?

Though I'm always impressed with these tanks (even if they may be used in some kind of upcoming Kerbal War...), working turrets, very nice looking, and of course... CANNONS! :D

There seems to be a large influx of tanks being built recently... WHAT R U PEOPLE PLANNING!?

Though I'm always impressed with these tanks (even if they may be used in some kind of upcoming Kerbal War...), working turrets, very nice looking, and of course... CANNONS! :D

XKTQuGx.png

We will liberate Kerbin. :P:)

What are they planning... Hmmm, I may have to defend myself...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.