JPLRepo

[1.6.x] AmpYear Main & Reserve Power Manager (v1.5.4.0) 16th Feb 2019

I notice that in the Dark-side calc, some solar panels are not inculded in CE production and they appear not editable as shows in part-list below..

i used standard solar panels like these.

ZCgR3n5.jpg

I'm trying to translate this mod in italian too, if you are interested.

Dark side....solar panels...I suspect that's intended behaviour?

• Like 2

Is there a way to use the reserve power automatically as soon as the main power resources are empty or do I always need to transfer the engery manually?

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:43 AM, fr33soul said:

does AmpYear work for ksp 1.6.1?

Works fine for me

Hello world !

I need help with AmpYear mod !

From what I see, my ship manages its energy quite well for the dark transit phase around Kerbin @ 2867km.

However, when I launch this same ship, once I pass the dark side of Kerbin, all my energy disappears and I have to wait to find the sun to recharge the batteries.

While according to AmpYear, I have a surplus of '604' during my passage in the shadow of Kerbin ...

KSP 1.6.1

AmpYear 1.5.4.0

Thanks

22a7955cee.jpg

I have noticed only 1 thing that appears to not work, and that is the "Lynx_DrillRear part" it is missing in the partsdatabase.cfg onload. my craft won't load. I traced it to this "without AmpYear the part shows up fine" and the craft loads. kspv1.6.1 AmpYear1.5.4

I tried it installed separated on root and under GameData/REPOSoftTech with same results.

see link with pics and logs

lynx%20DrillRear%20NOT%20working.png

let me know if I can do more to help

http://www.teamdemonic.com/photo/KSP/02-2019/post/ampyear/

Thanks

Jammer-TD 

Edited by Jammer-TD
added link

as part of another issue with MM4. I tested ampyear with mm3 to see if that changed anything. and it did not. the lynx drill doesn't show.. all other lynx parts are alive and well..

FYI

Jammer-TD

Mod does not see solar panels from SSTU as a source of electricity. Screen

18 hours ago, Craze said:

Mod does not see solar panels from SSTU as a source of electricity. Screen

Doesn't surprise me. Do you see that particular mod listed in the supported mods list in the OP?

On 2/1/2019 at 2:31 AM, 4x4cheesecake said:

Is there a way to use the reserve power automatically as soon as the main power resources are empty or do I always need to transfer the engery manually?

Not currently

On 2/22/2019 at 6:47 AM, Jammer-TD said:

I have noticed only 1 thing that appears to not work, and that is the "Lynx_DrillRear part" it is missing in the partsdatabase.cfg onload. my craft won't load. I traced it to this "without AmpYear the part shows up fine" and the craft loads. kspv1.6.1 AmpYear1.5.4 

I tried it installed separated on root and under GameData/REPOSoftTech with same results.

see link with pics and logs

lynx%20DrillRear%20NOT%20working.png

let me know if I can do more to help

http://www.teamdemonic.com/photo/KSP/02-2019/post/ampyear/

Thanks

Jammer-TD 

No Logs. So I can't help. I have no idea what a Lynx_drillrear is or what mod that is. But I do know - it's not a mod this mod supports.

On 2/21/2019 at 2:01 AM, Atmoz said:

Hello world !

I need help with AmpYear mod !

From what I see, my ship manages its energy quite well for the dark transit phase around Kerbin @ 2867km.

However, when I launch this same ship, once I pass the dark side of Kerbin, all my energy disappears and I have to wait to find the sun to recharge the batteries.

While according to AmpYear, I have a surplus of '604' during my passage in the shadow of Kerbin ...

KSP 1.6.1

AmpYear 1.5.4.0

Thanks

Hard to tell... without any idea what the ship looks like, etc, etc. But I can say:- the dark time calculation is a best guess. It can't actually simulate the exact amount of EC that will be produced by the ship as this involves a number of factors such as: The orientation of the panels and ship to the sun. Have you checked the power being produced is full production from all panels whilst transiting the sun side of the planet?