KSP installed without launcher, .exe, or patcher?

I deleted KSP 1.0 and downloaded 1.0.4 because my launcher doesn't like updating for whatever reason, but now all I have is the game files, like I said, without the launcher, the KSP.exe or patcher. Is it in the file? I didn't see anything in the launcher data file, but all that should be in the KSP_win file anyways, in full view...

So any ideas?

• 3 months later...

KSP.exe IS the game, so not having it is a bit of a problem.

Launcher and patcher are ... useless. Their absence is not an issue, although launcher.exe is in the ksp-win-1-0-4.zip along with KSP.exe

Soooo - there are several versions of 1.0.4 you could have downloaded, depending on OS, etc. Care to specify which you have?

Hi, not the original poster, but similar issue. I deleted what I had (Win 1.0.4) and tried a fresh download. Don't know why, but the exe file wasn't there, again, so I rinsed and repeated. I guess third times the charm, eh?

Still having problems though, because KSP will start, but then freezes on the load screen. For the sake of experimentation, I deleted the part file that it was hung up on (one of the Squad engines, but I don't recall now), and tried loading again. Loaded past that point, then froze on some other random part file. I figure the download was corrupted or something, so I'm currently installing again.

Crossing my fingers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.