RSS+RO+KCT carreer mode ?

How do you guys set up a nice carreer mode with RSS+RO+KCT ?

I have maybe 20 mods installed (most of them are dependencies of RO), RP-0 seems out of date though.

I didnt want to install that many parts mods at first, like FASA or TAC as they bug me with too many parts i dont know what to do with. KW Rocketry seems to crash (though i didnt test it myself)

Which contract pack do you use ?

Which engine pack do you use ?

Which tech tree do you use ?

How do you set KCT up so you dont end with either 2000days research time / 2000 days build time / no science at all in the beginning ?

I'd like to have a more difficult and immersive experience than with stock, but with a nice learning curve.

Thanks for any tips ;)

Hello,

i think atm there is problem with carrer mode in Kopernikus, which RSS/Kerbol6.4 uses.

If u reach nearly 70.000m the game freezes.

But your questions are interesting, cause i use RSS at the moment(just sandbox, no crashes)

I also use the ModularRocketSystem, Procedural Parts and Cryogenic Engines.

In the MRS Mod, are some structural Elements for the bottom of your rocket, so you can use Adapters like this: 3.75m converts to 5x1.25 Engines and so on.

sry my english isnt the best :)

greetz

I'm in the same boat. I'm testing my install of RSS, FAR and some additional mods. So far I like it a lot and seem to have no issues.

I'm getting ready to start a career mode and would also like a good tech tree and missions suited for RSS.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.