Can't change scenes/select buildings.

In attempting to follow the instructions in a reddit thread (which I will link below), I deleted the BoulderCo folder from my previous EVE install, and replaced it with the one from KSPRC. I also pasted in KSPRC's Texture Replacer folder, which did not replace or overwrite anything. These are the only two folders I added from KSPRC, and are the only changes I've made since the game last worked. Upon launching the game, the mod install itself seems to have worked, as the textures have been applied to the Kerbonauts, skybox, and Kerbin itself. However, upon entering the Space Center and trying to click a building, nothing happens. The ability to highlight a building disappears after the first attempt to open one. I can hit escape to bring up the quick-menu, and those buttons can be pressed, but I cannot exit to the main menu.

Once I reach KSC scene, the game seems to lose the ability to change scenes. I've had a similar bug before when I was very close to the RAM limit, but according to the Task Manager, that is not the case here.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Full list of mods:

-Asteroid Day

-EVE

-KSPRC's BoulderCo folder

-KER

-Hyperedit

-KJR

-PlanetShine

-KSPRC's Texture Replacer folder

-KAC

Reddit thread I was taking instructions from:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/37nedh/installing_mods_to_make_ksp_look_nicer_step_by/

-

Edited by Dizzle

Update: It is DEFINITELY something to do with KSPRC's Texture Replacer folder. I ran it again with no mods except for EVE (KSPRC's BoulderCo folder) and KSPRC's Texture Replacer. Still had the issue. Removing the Texture Replacer folder from that install fixed the issue, at the cost of the non-planet textures, of course. Going to keep trying.

EDIT

I have discovered the complicated and highly technical reason for the issue: my failure to read. As it turns out, ONLY the Default folder from KSPRC's Texture Replacer is meant to overwrite the original. I was NOT supposed to overwrite the entire Texture Replacer folder.

Edited by Dizzle

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.