If the Moon were only 1 pixel

I remember that! I stumbled upon it a while ago now, scrolled through the whole thing by hand. Took like fifteen minutes. :)

Yes, I remember this too; Was posted here in the forums not too long ago. I kept it bookmarked (the site).

Forget the scrolling and cheating... try starting at the sun and clicking on the little 'C' icon in the lower right, travel it at the speed of light. I demonstrated that once to my great-nephews using Celestia; Light speed from the sun to Earth. They were astounded... and bored. lol

Yes, I remember this too; Was posted here in the forums not too long ago.

Whoops, must have missed it, sorry 'bout the repost.

Lol, I just saw this posted on another forum I'm on the same day, IIRC, it's been posted here before.

The probable reason why you're seeing it around today is because Elon Musk retweeted it today. I don't twitter but I keep checking his hoping for an update on the last launch.

Why scroll by hand? I click my middle mouse button and then get a scroll icon and move the mouse to scroll...

Just after Pluto (which is still loved) you get "Might as well stop now. We'll need to scroll through 6,771 more maps like this before we see anything else."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.