Announcing the latest member of the KSP Team.

HarvesteR

Hi,

I\'m happy to announce the addition of a new member to our team. He\'ll be helping out a lot in creating the content that KSP needs.

Give a warm welcome to Content Designer, Jeff C, aka NovaSilisko

I think he pretty much requires no introduction. He\'s been a very active member in the community, and he\'s made a lot of contributions to the game. I\'ll let him do his speech next. :)

Cheers

HA! See Nova!! Did I not tell you to stick it out and everything would work out in the end?

I\'m really happy about this, Nova has been very instrumental in getting the mod community off the ground back in the Early Daysâ„¢.

Cheers!

Skunky

Congratulations Nova!

I\'m sure quite a few people expected this to happen sooner or later. Knowing your quality of work, KSP will somehow become even greater than it already is!

Congrats again, NovaSilisko!

- Radion

Congratulations Nova :D, my anticipation level for 0.16 has just increased by a several orders of magnitude. We are going to have so many new stock parts to play with :D. The design possibilities, ... think of the design possibilities!

Definitely the right choice.

And i do agree with picking from the modding community, these people are proving themselves, and this is deserved in the fullest. There were already textures made with Nova\'s addition, so i suppose this is natural.

Congrats man. Will you be porting your mods over to vanilla a la C7, leaving them or continuing to work on them on the side?

Either way, great choice Squad, it\'s fantastic how you are hiring straight out of the modding community.

Good call Squad, I am sure Nova will fit into the team, but just wondering, are some you guys working off site or do you just move to Mexico City to work there?