Announcing the latest member of the KSP Team.

HarvesteR

Good call Squad, I am sure Nova will fit into the team, but just wondering, are some you guys working off site or do you just move to Mexico City to work there?

Nah, I\'m working from home. It\'s not really an issue, Mike (Mu) is based in Manchester, UK, so it wouldn\'t exactly be practical for him =P

Yeah. It\'s an internship for now, can\'t get a proper job until I\'m 18+

(Also apologies for editing your post instead of quoting at first, the moderator edit tool is in the exact position the old quote button was :P)

Congratulations Nova!, you have been here since the beginning, good to see you get what you deserve!

Have a present:

[move] :hailprobe:

:probe:

HAIL THE MIGHTY PROBE GOD! :probe:

:hailprobe:[/move]

Yay! Another one!

It looks like each major update will be exponentially building upon the last, judging by Squad\'s hiring now two of the awesomest people here. C7 had his aeroplanes and suchlike... and now... Hell, I don\'t know what to expect. EXPECT TO BE MINDBLOWN!

LOL still at school and already KSP developer. Nice. Great job. Have fun.

BTW, what will you do? Content designer is pretty vague.

Ps: pretty nice that the Squad KSP dev team keeps growing... I hope this means that KSP is very popular (and the forum history (buttom of here) says the same) :).

Congrats, Nova! I came home from a trip and was slightly disappointed you didn\'t have any news, I just want looking in the right direction. Can\'t wait to see what you do with access to the assets and coding. After C7 got picked up, I knew you\'d be coming down the pipe soon enough!