KSP RP forum server CPU usage exceeded.

RedDwarfIV

There\'s absolutely nothing to stop people being on both, Charzy.

Yes there is. Having to keep track of both, and doing double the writing. Also, you might mix things up badly, which might cause unexplained war declarations, and issues with land claim mix ups.

All in all, not worth it.

I\'d be willing to work with Ascensiam to make the RP the best it can be, and modify it to meet demand. At the moment, its just a matter of uploading the forum back onto the site. Also, if I copied some of the things from the RP forum, don\'t take it the wrong way. I copied them because they are the best I saw (certainly better than what I could have done with the time I had) and I had little time. Now that school is over, I have much more time to do things.

Will we keep the data we have already input or have to start over yet again?

The data has been saved. Right now I\'m just waiting for the site to direct to the servers at the host and It\'ll be ready. The webhost says 24 hours.

Are the people who already passed the test still going to have to retake the new test?

...Please say no...

Obviously, no.

If you had an active account which you could post from, then he knows you\'d have passed the test.

Basically, there\'s that hyper-futuristic one, Radion\'s (the main one currently, I believe) and Ascensiam is thinking of making his own, which a lot of people (including me) don\'t want because we don\'t want to have a two-way split on the playerbase between two very similar forums. That\'s why a lot of us want for Radion and Ascensiam to work together on the RP.

Basically, there\'s that hyper-futuristic one, Radion\'s (the main one currently, I believe) and Ascensiam is thinking of making his own, which a lot of people (including me) don\'t want because we don\'t want to have a two-way split on the playerbase between two very similar forums. That\'s why a lot of us want for Radion and Ascensiam to work together on the RP.

Yeah, I\'m gonna go with that. I\'d rather Radion and Ascen work together, after all, they\'ve both proven to be very effective RP mods when working together.

Well, i don\'t know, i am going to release my KSP Europa Universalis mod through my own forum unless something happens, i\'ll see how it goes.

It\'s about halfways done, unfortunately only EU3 - Divine Wind owners can use it, it is multiplayer compatible.

2012-06-01_00001.jpg

This is the map version done, the next update will have RP nations, problem is that i don\'t know how the map even looks anymore, so i\'ll just set the world to be uncolonized and then create Taheireaz for testing purposes. It\'ll be about the Kerbin middle ages (etc. 1399-1821 projected onto KSP history) I also need to solve some obvious copyright barriers first.

And i need someone with modeling skills able to parse the strange model files in the game directory, so i have plenty of stuff to look to.

If any of you are interested, you can contact me by PM for the link to the forum where you can register without any test or the like, and then sign up to be added in the Mod or perhaps even help working on it.

Alright people, status report -

The site is online, and right now I\'m in the process of uploading the backup. Hopefully tomorrow we can resume where we began.

What\'s the adress?

Because the last two have been hijacked by that cheap headphones site ._.

What\'s the adress?

Because the last two have been hijacked by that cheap headphones site ._.

The first one was taken down by the owners for copyright issues that have since been resolved.

The second was because of Radion\'s unsatisfaction with their service, namely the whole 'CPU usage exceeded' bit. In both cases, the owners gave the server to advertising companies.

1: Give me all the powerz

2: Give me free access to the forum even though I failed the test

Radion has said he already has a server. In all honesty, yours is unneeded.

no it my dads server so he would kill me if some guy in the us was runing it

and lots of people said the test was too hard and/or long

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.