[1.3/1.2/1.1] [Kopernicus] Other_Worlds star/planet pack - v1.0.2

Pkmniako

I know you said you were going to add the terran like planet to n3 - have you already designed your layout for n2 and n3 then?

I travel a lot on holidays, so I have time to plan the systems (But not to do them)

n2 is a system with 7 planets (4 are giants and 1 is a sub-giant) with high eccentric orbits.

n3 has no giants, but its planets are bigger than Kerbin (Except one)

I also have a triple star system designed that could be n2.

0.3 UPDATE!

• Changed every planet and moons (Except C2-1 and C3-1) size to it's double.
  • Removed pixelated style surface to every body except C3-1.
  • Made Prima and Secunda binary. (Still WIP)
  • Secunda now resembles Pluto.
  • Changed Pequar rings. Now it doesn't have a gap and are yellow.
  • Applied an atmosphere to Pequar.
  • Changed C2-1, Disole, Kevari, Crons and Niko orbits for the more realistic feel.
  • Added a ringed crater to Niko
  • Added a mountain range to Disole, also, its texture will be changed in the next update.
  • Now Kopernicus isn't in the download, and 0.2.3/4 is required, although you can play with Kopernicus 0.3.1 with this fix (Place it in GameData/OtherWorlds/CercaniSystem/Pequar)

Edited by Pkmniako

Didn't you update this with Kopernicus 0.3.1 in mind?

Just remembered when I was uploading the mod, but because I'm not having the computer in 1 or 2 days, and being my uploading speed pretty low, I decided to do a little version for Kopernicus 0.3.1.

"•Interstellar/Alcubierre drive are mandatory to get to Cercani!"

Mandatory you say, :). I was able to reach it without the help of any warp drives, granted it took well over 1000 years, and the time warp unlocker mod, and a bit of waiting, but I was able to make it in the endurance space craft mod. :D

I had it parked over Pequar before the kraken ate every ship in orbit and left merely a ranger on the surface ;.;

You you mean you don't think it's viable to get enough DV together or that the code literally won't allow it without those? If it's the former I might just take that challenge :D

You can go in the classical way like Unicorn, but It's for not being a lot of time going to the system.

"•Interstellar/Alcubierre drive are mandatory to get to Cercani!"

Mandatory you say, :). I was able to reach it without the help of any warp drives, granted it took well over 1000 years, and the time warp unlocker mod, and a bit of waiting, but I was able to make it in the endurance space craft mod. :D

I had it parked over Pequar before the kraken ate every ship in orbit and left merely a ranger on the surface ;.;

Ok, I'm changing the sentence to something more accurate.

I like it so far. But can you post some surface shots? Also, what is the memory impact? I'm quite tight on memory.

DO you have a config for FAR? You need to set viscosity of atmospheres for it.

About ~100 MB, although I didn't test it. And about FAR, I don't have it in mind to do it, but I'm adding it to my TO-DO list.

Is there an EVE cloud config?

Under the Kerbal Stuff download.

I changed oxygen=true on Vassa to true, but jet engines still don't work.

There are two oxygen=false, change both or remove 1

Wow, really cool mod! It's very stockalike, and very interesting. Downloading right now. Good luck on further development!

Thanks! :D

ehrmm guys little problem here...

when I enter any saved game (or create a new one) the KSC doesn't appear, just a black screen...

At first I thought it was because of an incompatibility with my ton of mods but then, when I removed them and updated Kopernicus and MM, nothing changed...

Is it a known issue that I simply haven't seen?

P.S.Should I put this in the development thread?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.