[1.3/1.2/1.1] [Kopernicus] Other_Worlds star/planet pack - v1.0.2

Pkmniako

On 1/31/2016 at 4:22 AM, Pkmniako said:

I've a new body for the new system done.

TcbOLjE.png

That looks really nice! But is it a moon or a planet? I didn't see anything like this in the new system concept art. Also, what's its name?

Edited by ProtoJeb21

1 hour ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

That looks really nice! But is it a moon or a planet? I didn't see anything like this in the new system concept art. Also, what's its name?

Edemynag, and orbits the Ice giant or planet 3 (For now on A3)

It's a selena with aproximated half the diameter of Kerbin.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, iliketrains0pwned said:

Kerbalstuff is gone, where can I download the mod?

12 hours ago, MatterBeam said:

Very likely it will be uploaded to SpaceDock soon.

I'm getting to know how github works, so I can upload the mod there and I don't have to upload the textures over and over.

I'll upload it also to Spacedock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is an awesome mod! However, I'm playing career mode and I haven't sent a manned mission to Duna yet, but I'm getting contracts asking me to go to Cercani. Also, the game is thinking Cercani is a planet, and its planets are moons.

Those are just little nitpicks though, I love this mod.

14 hours ago, TAImatem said:

Have anyone tried this mod with 1.1?

The mod's version is linked to Kopernicus's version (I think), and since Kopernicus was updated to 1.1, in theory the mod should work.

And you know, what prevents you from testing it yourself? Just make a test savefile and install the mod !

So... I've had some problems... I've lost the progress I had in the n2 system (Not the textures). But I'm deciding to make a little system, so I can be more prepared for n2 (Now n3?)

Regarding to Cercani's system working on 1.1, it should work (although the rings could be again with different sizes)

So I tried it out on 1.1 with a new save file and when the game starts, instead of seeing the KSC, I just see a completely black screen. Don't even have the new sidebar on the left that lets you select the facilities. So looks like it's not quite working on 1.1 yet.

On 23/4/2016 at 9:29 PM, Valectar said:

So I tried it out on 1.1 with a new save file and when the game starts, instead of seeing the KSC, I just see a completely black screen. Don't even have the new sidebar on the left that lets you select the facilities. So looks like it's not quite working on 1.1 yet.

For me it's working perfectly. Make sure you are using the lastest version of Kopernicus mod and Module Manager.

I'm also removing the Custom Asteroids mod compatibility as its now implemented in Kopernicus

Hello @Pkmniako

First of all, sorry for my bad english im French haha.

Secondly, thanks to you for your amazing work, i love the Cercani System and that make me play more hours on KSP !

You said your mod works well in 1.1, but i have the same problem of Valectar. I have the last version of Module manager and Kopernicus too.

Any solutions ? Because for be honest, i dont want start a new game without ur mod :wink:

Best regards from France

Xaeterza

4 hours ago, xaeterza said:

Hello @Pkmniako

First of all, sorry for my bad english im French haha.

Secondly, thanks to you for your amazing work, i love the Cercani System and that make me play more hours on KSP !

You said your mod works well in 1.1, but i have the same problem of Valectar. I have the last version of Module manager and Kopernicus too.

Any solutions ? Because for be honest, i dont want start a new game without ur mod :wink:

Best regards from France

Xaeterza

I'll have to see your logs, so I can know what's wrong. I'm not having this issue.
Also, It'd be nice to have a list of your mods (both of you)

PD: Greetings from your southern neighbor! :D

Edited by Pkmniako

Hello thanks for your answer ^^

This is my list of mods i use (i tried just Other Worlds & Kopernicus without other mods and it not change at all)

89213920160427204343.png

And this is my log i have with the black screen, its the same message for a long time :

248834201604272039481.jpg

On 4/23/2016 at 7:53 AM, Pkmniako said:

So... I've had some problems... I've lost the progress I had in the n2 system (Not the textures). But I'm deciding to make a little system, so I can be more prepared for n2 (Now n3?)

Regarding to Cercani's system working on 1.1, it should work (although the rings could be again with different sizes)

That's really unfortunate to hear. Regardless, I look forward to anything you put out. One of the best (and only!) exoplanet mods out there, imo.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm going to cut corners and cross post an error report I made in the Modular Flight Integrator thread here that may or  may not be of interest.

Basically, while in Map View, I focused viewed every planet in the game, and every planet pertaining to your pack caused ModularFlightIntegrator to throw a wall of NRE's (see below, log here). My guess is, it's the issue of the second Sun, and the NRE's disappear as soon as I switch back to a planet that orbits Sol.

This is on Linux x64 with v1.1.13 for KSP 1.1.12.

Cheers.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at FlightIntegrator.CalculateSunBodyFlux () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ModularFI.ModularFlightIntegrator.CalculateSunBodyFlux () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at FlightIntegrator.ThermoPrecalculate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at FlightIntegrator.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.