[1.3/1.2/1.1] [Kopernicus] Other_Worlds star/planet pack - v1.0.2

Pkmniako

So I thought this months I could do the new star system, but I've had more vacations than planned, something that's nice, but meaning no modding.

The next 3 weeks ahed I'll try to create an unpolished version of a new n2 system, with a red dwarf (Thank you Proxima b) and a yellow or white main sequence star.

I'm sad I couldn't create the original n2 system in a normal amount of time. Sorry for all that were waiting for it.

Hi, I'm not sure if I wanna bother anyone with it, but how much of work is it to make this mod work on a ongoing career game? I'm a little bit worried about the save, since I haven't been very nice to it with all the other mods, but so far everything "works" as it intended :) So if I were to add this one, I guess I'd have to edit all the orbits of vessels in the save file? I'm kinda lazy, I'm sorry about that, but I don't really want to experiment, so what exactly would I have to change?

Thanks for an answer in advance :)

Edit: OK, I did a little bit of research and I think the only thing I'd need to change in ORBIT of every vessel would be REF which is a code for celestial body vessel orbits. But please correct me if I'm wrong..

Edited by lectiuss
Did a little bit of a research and I'm not that stupid (still a lot though..)

20 hours ago, lectiuss said:

Hi, I'm not sure if I wanna bother anyone with it, but how much of work is it to make this mod work on a ongoing career game? I'm a little bit worried about the save, since I haven't been very nice to it with all the other mods, but so far everything "works" as it intended :) So if I were to add this one, I guess I'd have to edit all the orbits of vessels in the save file? I'm kinda lazy, I'm sorry about that, but I don't really want to experiment, so what exactly would I have to change?

Thanks for an answer in advance :)

Edit: OK, I did a little bit of research and I think the only thing I'd need to change in ORBIT of every vessel would be REF which is a code for celestial body vessel orbits. But please correct me if I'm wrong..

It's supposed to not do that, but copy/backup yor save file before you install the mod (Or even every mod you install).

In the case every vessel's orbit is changed, either use hyperedit or notepad to rechange the orbits to where they should be.

On 27. 8. 2016 at 9:44 PM, Pkmniako said:

It's supposed to not do that, but copy/backup yor save file before you install the mod (Or even every mod you install).

In the case every vessel's orbit is changed, either use hyperedit or notepad to rechange the orbits to where they should be.

OK, I will try it then, thanks again :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, www2 said:

Any plans for 1.2?

this obviously needs kopernicus and that mod is being under updating so you should wait for that mod to be updated first, and please don't bother their team, they are already working on it

18 hours ago, Nicholander said:

So Kopernicus has been updated to 1.2:

So when is this awesome mod gonna be updated?

Have you tried it and seen if it needs to be updated?  According to @Thomas P. most mods relying on Kopernicus should work out of the box without any changes needed.  

Um, I downloaded and installed it on my 1.2 game (I have Kopernicus and modulemanager.), and the only planet around Cercani was Pequar (With no moons.) and it looked like this:

ktigiCQ.png

Either it doesn't work in 1.2 or I really messed up the installation, which I'm pretty sure I didn't.

18 hours ago, Nicholander said:

Um, I downloaded and installed it on my 1.2 game (I have Kopernicus and modulemanager.), and the only planet around Cercani was Pequar (With no moons.) and it looked like this:

ktigiCQ.png

Either it doesn't work in 1.2 or I really messed up the installation, which I'm pretty sure I didn't.

I'll have to check it...

Hi !

Im a great fan of your mod (and you know it haha), all in my game 1.2 works well (with last last Kopernicus), the planets texture are great, just a problem with the black line of orbit, stuttering sometimes. 

Good luck for the update !

Xaeterza

• 2 months later...
On 27 октября 2016 г. at 1:19 PM, xaeterza said:

just a problem with the black line of orbit, stuttering sometimes.

Try to add "mode = 0" line to Orbit section in GameData\OtherWorlds\CercaniSystem\Cercani\Cercani.cfg. No orbit - no problem :)

• 1 month later...

Hello I just tried this star system modpack. It works fine, but the prima and secunda planets aren't binary with sigmaBinary. It just move them into the sun instead of make binary system. Thus I had to move out the config for making it binary.

Can you fix it somehow? I will try fix it tomorrow, but you know-how better than me...begginer. :D I think fix means only rewrite the sigma binary config for that binary system. :wink:

Thanks!

Ave! Toonu

Edited by Toonu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Pkmniako - It looks like Other Worlds isn't working under KSP 1.3.  Prior to 1.3, I could run OPM and OtherWorlds without issues.  Now, Kopernicus+OPM works fine, but Kopernicus+OPM+Other Worlds causes scenarios not to load.  Kopernicus+Other Worlds (and no other mods) will load a scenario, but Cercani and its planets/moons are not present.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.