[Discontinued] [1.0.x] Old School Turrets - Additional WWII Turrets for BDArmory. (Yep, with the T-34)

4 hours ago, moonimus said:

Spanner, I've no idea what plans you may have for the mod. But is there any chance for more turrets? Such as from super heavy tanks like the Maus?

Hi you'll want to have a look in the boomsticks thread for news on this from now on as it's easier to manage all mods from one place. I hadn't intended to add much unless something leapt out as very interesting. I've had very little feedback so have no idea how popular or used the the mod is, though I do know that NED currently has a lot more downloads.

I do have some other stuff that would fit in this mod though , so we'll see how it goes

• 5 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Turtles4Life said:

Aw, I wish this mod was still in progress, I use this mod A LOT for my tanks I make! I really wanna make a classic Sherman and a Sherman M4A3E8, I also need a Maus turret with a working 128mm. :(

It still is, just not using this thread anymore, for requests, help or anything else go here, Download available on SpaceDock and first post of that thread

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/133074-boomsticks-the-better-late-than-never-edition-10511wipnow-with-ned-and-ost/

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, iii said:

all of the redux mods done by spanner links wont work

Unfortunately, and by reasons he choose to share to no one known by me (including me), SpannerMonkey choose to retire from the scene, as well to take down all of this SM series of Add'Ons. I believe that initially this was not his intention, but events beyond his control forced his hand leading him to withdrawn all the (known) downloads of the mentioned Add'Ons some time after the retirement.

There're no way, at the moment, to legally redistribute any package from the SM Industries that are not yet available on Github or Spacedock. I ask you to exercise your discretion on the matter. I suggest you to carefully backup any copies you have, and to remember that SpannerMonkey are the only legal source of the packages (salvo some exceptional rights current users have, all of them out of the scope of this forum).

Believe me, I'm so sad as you about this - perhaps more. They had some great parts to play with. But still, I'm glad I had the chance to play with them. Thanks, @SpannerMonkey(smce). You gave us some great time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.