New Horizons expansion?

FraFM

There are mods that make Eeloo more interesting? Perhaps adding some moons (similar to Charon, Nix and Hydra). Would not it be wonderful if yesterday was released an update dedicated to the mission new horizons? Please developers do something about !! (sorry for grammatical errors, i'm a poor illiterate Italian :D)

Something similar to the way they did the Asteroid Day mod would be cool, or if it was an added feature. I have a strong suspicion that a/n New Horizons/Eeloo expansion is what Arsonide and RoverDude are working on for 1.1.

They should make a planet in the outer system. But have it not show up on the tracking station and not tell us about it. If you get a ship close it shows up like an asteroid mystery signal. Then see how long it takes for someone to find it.

I would love to see Eeloo getting some love due to New Horizons. I enjoy visiting there but there really isn't much to it that separates it from other small atmosphere-less worlds like Moho and Dres so the addition of even a small moon (since KSPs engine doesn't model Barycentres) would be a fantastic addition to the game since the last time a new place to visit was added was 0.18.2 - December 2012!

This could either be a suggestion for stock or a request for mods. I'm not sure which the OP intends. But since there are no plans for anything like this in stock, moving the thread to the modding section might get the OP what he's asking for. And so, moved.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.