Galactic Neighborhood

Sigma88

• 4 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 9:10 AM, Sigma88 said:

I'm not going to update the thread anymore,

if you are interested in this (or any of my mods) the only place to find info / get support from now will be github.com/Sigma88

That a real shame, could you please at least put a download link on the OP to the no longer supported older versions?

Edited by FreeThinker

• 1 year later...
On 8/18/2019 at 2:18 AM, FreeThinker said:

Please post a link on the OP to any downloadable versions

I'm not using the forum to promote my mods anymore.

it has proven to be useless as I got zero feedback out of it

2 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

it has proven to be useless as I got zero feedback out of it

Well I can understand why you feel this way as in 99.9% of the time, people will not give any feedback unless something get broken. I often find that something  is broken but no one bothered reporting it, so your not alone in this feeling. Still I know that many players used your mods, not only for play but also for usucational purposes which you should not underestimate. Despite the neglect, I still think you should not punish the community as a whole as there are surely many players that did appreciate your work which should not go to waste, which would be a real pitty.

2 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Well I can understand why you feel this way as in 99.9% of the time, people will not give any feedback unless something get broken. I often find that something  is broken but no one bothered reporting it, so your not alone in this feeling. Still I know that many players used your mods, not only for play but also for usucational purposes which you should not underestimate. Despite the neglect, I still think you should not punish the community as a whole as there are surely many players that did appreciate your work which should not go to waste, which would be a real pitty.

I would hardly call it "punishing" when I am providing free content :)

link is in my sig, any good boy knows what to do

• 3 months later...

Hello!

I’m aware that the OP is no longer maintaining the thread, I’m just asking the community of users a question:

Is it possible to have galactic neighbourhood and another (unsupported) star system (like the old Interstellar Adventure Revived) coexist in the same save?

1 hour ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

Hello!

I’m aware that the OP is no longer maintaining the thread, I’m just asking the community of users a question:

Is it possible to have galactic neighbourhood and another (unsupported) star system (like the old Interstellar Adventure Revived) coexist in the same save?

Yes but there are weird side effect while @pmborg might explain to you

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.