"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

Apparently all part of Bill's plan. [...] I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

You're not wrong.

The next big reveal: It was all Mort's plan the whole time, and they've all been duped ;)

Filing that with all the other cheezeball ways I can return to status quo :)

Wait, doesn't Jeb also have the codes due his rank? In any case, he outranks Enzin Kenlie

Sorry, I should have made it clear that only Command officers (lime speech balloons) get the codes. And even if they did let Air Service lt. kernels have them, Jeb would forget.

Just watched Airplane. Surely you could put in more references?

Don't make me call the Admiral on you!

Things I know: Jeb is Comder

Val "isn't" in on the plot. Emphasis on "".

Kranefly has fuel, enough for a transfer...and Jeb also has said codes.

Jeb was a Majer in 'Duna, Ore Bust!'.

Jeb was promoted to Looty Kernel at the end of 'Duna, Ore Bust!'

Happy landings!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Mad Rocket Scientist viewpost-right.png Just watched Airplane. Surely you could put in more references?

Don't make me call the Admiral on you!

I thought Admiral Shirley resigned. :)

Happy landings!

Things I know: Jeb is Comder

Val "isn't" in on the plot. Emphasis on "".

Kranefly has fuel, enough for a transfer...and Jeb also has said codes.

There's one level above the command level access codes - HARDWARE level

Note this:

I don't know...

Bill wouldn't tell me that part

Unless the codes are fake and jeb is just playing dead

My funds are on the codes Kenlie has for the M7 being fake. The command codes Jeb has for Kranefly however... could we be about to witness a hijacking?

Edited by FlyingPete

I thought Admiral Shirley resigned. :)

She retired--and being a kerbal and therefore practically immortal, she could always un-retire.

Reading through the old chapters, and I noticed that the original name of the M7 is the:

Right, Bill did call it the "Bobgetter", and that one was an early version. Just like KSP itself, there were a few other 0.xx simulations before he sent Wernher the version presently orbiting kerbin.

Note this:

Correct. If Valentina had indeed given Bill or Jeb the codes for Kranefly, she would have some knowledge of the next step in the plan. I'm sure you've also figured out that this insulates her and Lisa from Mort's "biiiiig trouble" -- she never heard Mort's instruction not to approach M7, and gave Kenlie orders that should result in M7 being forced to land.

Plot thickens :) Poor Kenlie - he's already tongue-tied when talking to living legends of Jeb and Val caliber.

Yes indeed. Poor, star-struck, impressionable Kenlie...

GJWa1Of.png

Ycbc8Ug.png

Props to Geschosskopf for pointing out in the D:OB! thread that Kenlie might deserve that patch :)

Poor easily manipulated Kenlie. I will give you credit at how clever this plan is turning out to be. Now the big question is: will Kenlie be abandoned in space or is he going to Eve with Jeb and Bill? I guess we'll find out next time!

And, as several above users have mentioned, that updated Duna Ore Bust signature picture is perfect!

There's one level above the command level access codes - HARDWARE level

And the level above hardware level is the human/kerbal level :)

So naive. So gullible. *facepalm* Who gave that dunce kerbonaut wings?

Same one who let Markers Guy work in Mission Control.

This is so great and Kenlie's stupidity meter must be off the charts. :D

Poor Kenlie. Even I'm starting to feel bad for him. Maybe I'll do a 200-page series of Gregmore and Kenlie's Big Dres Adventure after this.

Ah! Thanks for always engaging with your audience and answering our stupid questions :)

Are you kidding? You guys are so 'engaging', the conversation is more than half the fun! Sort the Mission Reports by 'replies' and you'll see what I mean. You are the best readers in all the Kerbalverse!

Now he'll be dragged into their barratry and power plays with Mort.

Alleged barratry. That matter is still working its way through the legal system, and should be finished by the time that Dres gets colonized. Right now, Jeb's defense team is calling upon the expert witness of an actual lawyer to define the term.

We'll see where it goes. I'm just happy to be getting paid by the hour. Roots galore!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.