"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

If Mort thought like that, he'd have been open to rescuing Bob!

At this point, rescuing Kenlie will come out of the JAK (Judge Advocate Kerbal) budget. He'll be needed as a witness for the prosecution in Bill's and Jeb's courts-martial, and as the defendant in his own for losing the Kranefly.

ETA: **DISCLAIMER** The above statement is not canon. I have not yet decided if we're doing A Few Good Kerbs or not. Maybe as an epilogue?

That was just plain cruel to poor Kenlie :( And i can't even imagine what would happen to a hungover person, clad in spacesuit and waking up in a freefall. Still, that cacophony of zzzz Z was downright hilarious. You are an evil genius Kuzzter :D

And i can't even imagine what would happen to a hungover person, clad in spacesuit and waking up in a freefall.

Actually, oxygen is a wonderful cure for hangovers. Which is no doubt why the O2 bottles on firetrucks all seem to leak down rather quickly, but when tested at the shop are fine :).

Well, if Kenlie gets left behind after behing duped, he's going to be Mort's scapegoat, which won't be pleasant. If to avoid this fate, he decides to run away with his heroes Jeb and Bill, and help them in their quest, he becomes an accessory after the fact to the crimes they've already committed, and will commit some of his own, in which case he's a mutineer as much as they are. Accomplice liability, which makes all members of the conspiracy equally guilty of the crimes of each individual member. The only other outcome for him is to be kidnapped, in which case Jeb and Bill just dig an even deeper hole for themselves and any of their other accomplices.

BUT he was coerced, so he's fine. And he was following orders from Val, who at that time was not part of the conspiracy.

EDIT: YES! A TRIAL! I WANT!

Edited by Dman979

love the series. Wishful thinking, would be nice if Mort assigned Kenlie a redemption mission for him being deceived by Jeb and Bill. Something in the lines.

Mort: Kelnie you screwed up, not only you got drunk but you lost a ship. You have only one chance for redemption. We are sending you a ship to go after them, If you are successful you will be a cmdr for a dres mission.

Kelnie: do i have a choice?

Mort:NO

love the series. Wishful thinking, would be nice if Mort assigned Kenlie a redemption mission for him being deceived by Jeb and Bill. Something in the lines.

Mort: Kelnie you screwed up, not only you got drunk but you lost a ship. You have only one chance for redemption. We are sending you a ship to go after them, If you are successful you will be a cmdr for a dres mission.

Kelnie: do i have a choice?

Mort:NO

"Whatever the cause of their desertion, I call upon all Kerbin to commit itself to launching a mission to chase down the M7 spacecraft and return its crew to Kerbin to face justice..."

apollo_speeches.png

BUT he was coerced, so he's fine. And he was following orders from Val, who at that time was not part of the conspiracy.

Kerbfleet's legal system is of course a comedic hodgepodge of many human systems, based mostly on the American system since I know that one best. So it's not going to be a question of what everyone is guilty of, but what can be proven.

Not a bad idea. Maybe there will be something for him to do while the Kranefly/M7 and Mortingale are in transit.

I have to spread more rep...

Thanks guys, comments appreciated, rep or no rep.

There was one with a Texan twang, forget which one that was.

Edit: Nope, the only one with the twang is Clauselle, the French (or should I say Krench?) kerbal.

Well then,I guess we have been away from Dilsby, Melbe, Clauselle and Gregmore for too long. :) It really is hard to juggle so many characters, will be a real challenge when we have ten of them within Eve SOI! Don't worry, I'll keep it all straight for you :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.