"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

I sang along the whole song. :D

Catchy, ain't it?

Kuzz, did you use that thingy that Parka does? Because I don't know what the Kraken it is and I want to know! :P
I did indeed, it's Kerbal Animation Suite and it's a bit hard to use, but worth learning. Also it only works when a Kerbal is on surface EVA. I will probably only use it for really special occasions like this one.

It's meant to be a 'thank you' in Hindi, though I am relying on Google Translate for that. (...) Hey, if anyone speaks a language Jeb hasn't used yet and you want to send me a few random phrases, go for it!

Well I know a bit of Hindi (how to say thank you amongst it) and that didn't ring any bells so I wonder if google didn't serve up a plate of random word salad. I can do you some Dutch, do you prefer random tourist guide level stuff or actual non-sequiturs?

Well I know a bit of Hindi (how to say thank you amongst it) and that didn't ring any bells so I wonder if google didn't serve up a plate of random word salad. I can do you some Dutch, do you prefer random tourist guide level stuff or actual non-sequiturs?

Hm, then I might go back and change it to something that does ring bells for people...as for the Dutch, yes please! What works best for me is tourist-grade stuff, maybe plus a couple Things Jeb Would Say.

A small tear drops from my left eye... :wink: This is better than hollywood. Much better.
Awwwww...My heart just melted - like a strut in Mammoth's exhaust. I will write it again: Ladies and gentlemen - this is how true friendship looks like.

You guys are too kind :) So now that I've got them together we'll have to see how Tedus deals with being the third SRB alongside this kerbromantic reunion. They've got at least day to wait before they see the M7 streaking across the sky--longer if I run out of LF and have to send Kranefly back to Gilly for more.

So when I do finally de-orbit the M7, anyone care to guess how close I can land it to the surface team? I'm going to aim straight for them, mind you... Billmobile missed by 25.6 km, partly because of no SAS, and partly because I didn't change inclination much coming in from Gilly (Dipperkraft crash site is about a degree north of the equator)

Tell you what, let's make a game of it--winning guess gets to put something (WITHIN REASON!) in the comic. :D

I'm just curious to see how Tedus and Bob's relationship will continue. For me anyways I keep getting the vibe that they are becoming very good friends. And this raises the question, with Bill and Bob reunited, will Tedus be ignored again? I sure hope not. Tedus is really growing on us. :D

So when I do finally de-orbit the M7, anyone care to guess how close I can land it to the surface team? I'm going to aim straight for them, mind you... Billmobile missed by 25.6 km, partly because of no SAS, and partly because I didn't change inclination much coming in from Gilly (Dipperkraft crash site is about a degree north of the equator)

Tell you what, let's make a game of it--winning guess gets to put something (WITHIN REASON!) in the comic. :D

Is it whoever is closest, or whoever is closest without going over?

Anyways, I'm going to guess 7.6 km.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.